5. delicate (the breaking point)

TW: EATING DISORDER AND BODY IMAGE ISSUES

instagram

🔵⚫️

⚫️🔵

⚫️🔵

liked by....lucydacus,phoebebridgers,taylorswift, and 20,000,000 others

tagged: xboygeniusx

lacybridgers: tornado warnings is out now!!!! and it is #1 on billboard!!!! i am so extremely grateful for all of you guys and your support. also i am announcing the tornado warnings tour, which i will be opening for boygenius and taylor swift!!!! 2023 is my year.

comments:

taylorswift: congratulations lace
↪️lacybridgers: thanks tay

phoebebridgers:cant wait for tour
↪️lacybridgers: me too!!!!!

lucydacus: tornado warnings 🔛🔝
↪️lacybridgers: your too kind lucy

girlgenius: why didnt julien like or comment?

lacyhater: shes.getting fatter.

julien had been acting weird lately. she was a bit distant and cold towards me. today was actually the first time i saw since the album release party which was 2 weeks ago.

i was so excited to see her, i sat on her lap and hugged her. 'i missed you so much j' i said. she said nothing back, she got me off her lap and got. she walked away...

i looked at myself in the mirror. well maybe i'm too big, i have been meaning to lose weight.i prepped my dance bag and went to the studio. i put on my pointe shoes and danced till my feet bleed.

however i kept pushing through the pain. at one point, my feet were so tired i rolled my ankle on a turn. i fell down and i finally broke down. i sobbed and sobbed.

i called phoebe to come pick me up and i sobbed some more. 'do you know what's wrong with her?' i asked. 'no. at first i thought it was album stress, the record comes out next month. but its not that'

when we got home, phoebe cleaned my feet for me, just like old times. 'can i sleep in your bed tonight?' i asked. 'of course, just like old times.'

instagram

🔵⚫️

⚫️🔵

⚫️🔵

liked by....phoebebridgers,lucydacus,ivybarrett, and 15,000,000 others

lacybridgers: back to my one true love 🩰

comments disabled

i haven't eaten properly in days. i skipped meals left and right. haven't seen julien in forever. it felt like my life was falling apart. there was a knock at the door.

when i opened it, it was julien. 'can we talk?'. i was baffled. 'you wanna talk to me? your girlfriend who you've been ignoring for 3 weeks?' i said. 'please' her eyes were glossy and red.

i let her in and sat down. 'i am so sorry love. i have been an asshole to you. i've just been struggling and i took it out on you'. 'you made me feel like shit.'

'j, you know that when your struggling you come to me. no matter what. we've talked about this. you need to be more open and trusting.' i said
'i know. its not that i don't trust you, it's just every relationship i have had ended because of my issues'

'but that's not gonna happen here. we have gone through the same things. i will not judge you for anything. and you know this.' i hugged her, and for the first time in weeks she hugged me back.

'i love you so so much.' julien said. 'i love you too'
it was gonna take a while but we were gonna get better. we had too. except how to i tell her, my eating disorder is getting bad again?

jules speaks 💌

sorry ive been gone babes