1. cowboys

*WARNING HOMOPHOBIC LANGUAGE*

lacy

my apartment has always been a cozy space. but when i get in my episodes or 'moods' as my sister
phoebe likes to call them. it makes me feel like i'm trapped.

i'm the less popular sister. while phoebe is a famous singer/songwriter, i'm a ballerina, photographer and a small time youtuber. i love my jobs, dancing has always came easy to me. it was how i expressed my feelings.

"hey, sis! i have some people i want you to meet."
phoebe said knocking on my bedroom door. i  open the door. "this is julien and lucy" "i know pheebs I've meet them before. It's been a while since I've seen you guys."

"uh yeah. we're actually uh making a record." julien said nervously. "cat got you're tongue jb?" lucy jokes. "well they are coming to my show tonight and they wanted to see you open for me"

"of course pheebs, always." i say smiling. "thanks little star. now you guys get ready." phoebe says sternly. "uh me and luce are all ready." i look at julien noticing her eyes. "i'll get ready then"

instagram

🔵⚫️⚫️

⚫️🔵⚫️

⚫️🔵⚫️

⚫️⚫️🔵

⚫️⚫️🔵

liked by.....lucydacus,phoebebridgers,julienrbaker,
ivybarrett and 550,000

tagged: phoebebridgers,julienrbaker

lacybridgers:  just me and my cowboy hat, my big sis and her cowboy hat and jules in her straight boy hat. (ps she was smiling at me from afar when i went and got a bevy)

comments

julienrbaker:  straight boy hat????
lacybridgers: dress code was cowboy!

lucydacus: why are my girls so sexy?!
lacybridgers:  you,pheebs,and jules are the sexy ones

phoebebridgers: having my lil sis and my besties at my show rocked my world
lacybridgers: i love you pheebs

boydagenius: since when did they all hang out?!

as phoebe ended her show, she suggested that we go to our favorite dive bar. "alright i just gotta go home and feed beans. i'll meet y'all there" julien said. me and phoebe and lucy got into my car.

"so lace, you and jb seem to be getting close." phoebe jokes. my face turns red. i've always had a bit of a crush on julien, but her being 4 years older than me and my sister best friend is an issue.

i ignore phoebe's comments and pull up to the dive bar, it's called 'star and skeleton'. that's why me and phoebe love it. julien pulled up at the same time and we went inside.

"hey mel. can i get a vodak tonic and cherry coke? guys what would you like?" i ask jules and lucy. "i'll have a vodak tonic as well." lucy said. "i'll have a sprite" julien said. she seemed a bit on edge.

"coming right up little brigers." once we got our drinks, pheebs and lucy were off in their own little world. julien didn't look alright. "hey jules! do you maybe wanna play pool?" i ask. "oh hell yeah!"

we walked over to the pool table, i had accidentally bummed into this guy. he was a cowboy looking dude, and had horrible neck tattoos. "i'm sorry sir" i apologized. he just grimaced.

as the night went on, julien kicked my ass in pool. we were also kind of making fun of the guy. it was harmless for a while until he started to notice us laughing. "what are you to queers laughing at?" he yells.

"nothing" julien said. melanie had come out from behind the bar. "sir, what's going on here?" she said calmly. "this faggot with the tattoos is laughing at me" julien didn't seem fazed by this. "sir we don't tolerate that kind of language." mel said.

"dick" i whispered. "the fuck did you say faggot?!" this ticked julien off. she punched the guy. knocked him dead on his ass. "holy shit!" i grab julien'a hand which had cuts on the knuckles.

"mel i am so sorry" julien apologized. "it's not your fault. i'm sorry. its your first time at my bar and this happened." mel got julien some ice for her hand. "it's definitely not your fault."

me,jb,pheebs and luce went back to the apartment. i dragged julien to my bathroom and cleaned her hand. "you didn't have to do that, you know?" i said. "of course i did, lacy. i wasn't gonna let him talk to you like that" she said.

"alright all cleaned" i said. "thank you lacy." me and julien went back to my room. our guest bedroom wasn't ready yet. so phoebe and lucy were rooming. so were me and julien. we changed into our pajamas.

we went to lay down and my cat este jumped on the bed with us. "goodnight jules" i said. "night lacy." as i drifted off to sleep, i felt a soft kiss planted on my forehead. that night i dream of julien baker.

jules speaks 💌

hey squad here's the first chapter