digital circus oc or something cus yeah

VERY LONG OVERDUE IK... but she's here finally. i finished this design last night and i like how it turned out, so i decided to share with u guys!!

————

this is spaghette (original name i know)!! she is heavily based off the betty spaghetty dolls and the general 30s cartoon style, as well as velvet and veneer from trolls 3 but we don't talk abt that part. with her long and flexible limbs, she is basically a contortionist, which i found out is a real role in a circus. her personality is that of a typical girly girl, obsessed with her looks and reputation (somewhat inspired by rarity from mlp). she doesn't get along well with the rest of the circus members due to her selfish behavior. she's also as tall if not taller than jax when she isn't stretching her limbs out.

a little backstory on her human self: finnie was always seen as a tomboy for most of her life, though she wished to be seen as a more feminine girl rather than masculine

a little backstory on her human self: finnie was always seen as a tomboy for most of her life, though she wished to be seen as a more feminine girl rather than masculine. uhh she could be transfem-coded but that's not decided yet. but yeah basically she prefers being in the circus because she gets to look how she's always wanted to and absolutely work it. that means she has less of a chance to abstract, which the others are somewhat envious of.

SO YEAH that's her and i rlly like how she turned out!! also justice for gangle cus spaghette also bullies the hell outta her... anyways bye bye for now