s.ukufushi

(Modern Au, Sukuna, and Megumi are married and have a child named Kuro)

kuro age - 3

Megumi sighed as he placed the last dish in the dishwasher, glancing at the clock. It was getting late, and Sukuna was still at work. As he wiped his hands on a kitchen towel, he heard a soft sound coming from the living room.

Turning the corner, Megumi found Kuro curled up on the couch, a stuffed toy clutched in his small hands. The dim light in the room illuminated Kuro's peaceful sleeping face. Megumi couldn't help but smile.

Megumi Carefully tiptoed closer, trying not to wake the sleeping child. He gently picked Kuro up, cradling them in his arms. Megumi looked at how much Kuro resembled both him and Sukuna, a perfect blend of their features.

"Mama.."Kuro murmured in his sleep,

Entering the bedroom, Megumi laid Kuro down in the small bed, tucking him in with a soft blanket. He pressed a gentle kiss on Kuro's forehead moving his hair back, before quietly stepping out of the room. 

Meanwhile, the apartment remained peaceful. Megumi settled on the couch, waiting for Sukuna to return home. 

Megumi was on the couch for a few minutes staring at their apartment door, He snapped out of his gaze and he looked over to a tired-looking Kuro stumbling down the hall. 

"Kuro? What are you doing up?" Megumi asked his gaze softening at the child

Kuro rubbed his sleepy eyes and yawned, clutching the stuffed toy. "I heard a noise, Is Papa home yet?"

Megumi smiled, realizing Kuro had woken up expecting Sukuna. "Not yet, sweetheart. Papa is still at work. Come here."

Megumi extended his arms, and Kuro crawled into Megumi's lap. The stuffed toy remained clutched in Kuro's small hands. 

Megumi continued to rub circles on the boy's back, Just like he would do when Kuro was a baby. This motion tended to calm the boy, making it easier for him to fall asleep. 

"Mama.." Kuro said as his eyes grew heavy, He soon fell asleep his hand tightly grasped to Megumi's shirt. Megumi felt peace at the moment. laying gently down on the couch with Kuro placed securely in between his arms.

Megumi admired the Sleeping child now cradled in his arms, before soon after falling asleep.

Time skip

Sukuna finally returned home undoing his tie before making his way to the living room. He stops in his tracks At the sight of his beloved and their child peacefully sleeping on the couch, Sukuna can only suspect they were waiting for him.

Sukuna moves closer Leaning down in front of Megumi he sits there admiring the sleeping beauty. 

 before Picking up Megumi bridal style as the 3-year-old still lays on Megumi's chest. 

He makes it to their shared bedroom where Sukuna gently lays Megumi on the bed, Sukuan takes a minute to change out of his work clothes before tucking Both Megumi and Kuro in. 

Sukuna gets on the other side of the bed Placing himself under the covers.

Megumi stirs in his sleep causing himself to wake up, He slowly opens his eyes to see Sukuna looking at him with a soft expression.

"Oh, did I wake you love? I'm sorry."

Megumi chuckles "No it's ok kuna, I'm just glad you're here.." He says before drifting back off into his slumber

Sukuna can't help but smile, Laying a protective arm both around his lover and their child.

He soon after falls asleep.

(end)

I don't know this is kind of cringe but I just got the idea today lol

please give me some feedback of what you would like to see (I don't really know what to write)