Chapter 6

Jamaria Pov

Jamaria Pov.                       ~~~~~
Not proofread
Same day

   I walked upstairs to my room and saw monie on my bed. "Damn girl u scared tf outta me" I said jumping. "Are you pregnant" she asked and I closed the door.

"No girl wtf" I nervously laughed.

"So why u got a pregnancy test" she asked "because I thought I was" I said and she slowly nodded. "Sooo why u ain't take it" she asked Nosey ass lil girl.

"Because I took a plan b" I said and she smacked her head. "U good" I laughed.

"Stupid hoe it don't work like that here" she said handing me 3 pregnancy tests. "We're tf" I asked. "Idm take em" she said and I shook my head walking to the bathroom.

My heart was beating so fast and I felt my anxiety kick in. I took deep breaths and pissed on all three.

I put the cap on and flushed the toilet washing my hands and using a napkin to dry the tests.

I walked out the bathroom and paced around the room. "Girl u not gone be pregnant u don't even have a bf u good" she said and I stopped looking at her.

"So basically me and ja-" "girl what jay as in my bsf nottis brother" she asked "yes" I said lowly. "Edots bsf Mari whyyyy" she said looking at me.

"Idk girl he fine" I said and she shook her head laughing. "Go check them tests" she said making me laugh this lil girl.

I walked in the bathroom and looked down at the test seeing to hold red lines on each one. "wtf" I said as tears filled my eyes.

"Edot gone kill me" I cried "fuck that my dad gone kill me" I said lowly as tears fell from my eyes. "What they s-" she looked at me then the tests.

"Oh shit" she said hugging me. "Girl whatch yo mouth" I laughed a lil.

"Imma be an Annie I gotta tell Notti" she said and I frowned. "Tell him not to tell nobody and don't tell nobody else" I said and she nodded.

"It's okay Mari I'm here for u" she said seeing tears still falling. "Ik but this just finna be hard how imma tell dot" I said shaking my head.

"Idk but imma let u be by yourself love u" she said slowly leaving my room and closing the door.

Imma just kill it imma feel bad but idk I can't. I thought to myself putting the tests under my pillow.

(Bitch)

In the morning

  I woke up and walked to my bathroom. I picked out a calm fit and got in the shower using my bodywash and scrub.