Chapter 2

Jamaria Pov

Jamaria Pov. ~~~~~~
The same day
Not proofread

"Ouuuu best looking sexyyyy" Liyah smiled looking me up and down. "Thank you ma" I said laughing. "Ramiyah hurry up boo" I said getting impatient.

"Hold up" she yelled,

After like 30 minutes she was ready and we made it to the party once we walked in all eyes landed on us. As we was walking towards edot and nem a light skin nigga with waves walked over to me.

"Wsp lil mama" he said looking me up and down. "Wsp" I said dryly looking over at jay who was already looking at me wit his fine ass.

"Lemme get yo number" he said and I
noticed edot whisper sum to Tyler and he walked over to me. "Nah jhit she good she got a nigga" Tyler said putting his arm around me. Ewww bitch gtf off

"Igh you got that" the dude said walking away. I mugged Tyler b4 continuing to my destination.

"Hi guyssss" I said sitting down as liyah and Miyah sat beside me. "Sissy yo ass getting phatttttt" Ramiyah said.

"Thank you pretty" I smiled "no problem baby" miyah said I loved me and my friends vibe it made me so happy.

"Wsggggggggg mariiii" dd dragged his words. "Are you drunk" I asked. "No, I'm drunk and high" he responded. "You giving me a ick rn sit ya ass down" I said laughing causing everybody else to laugh.

"Can't take this lil nigga nowhere" jay said laughing. "We're my brothers" I asked referring to Notti and ddot. "We left them at home thinking they was gone dtm" dd said .

"Yo ass should of got left right wit em" liyah said. "Mannn shut up" dd mugged her. "Make me" she said and dd smirked "I will" he said and we all laughed.

"Baeeeeeeeeeee" I heard a annoying voice say. "Uhhhhh here go winter ugly ass" I mumbled and liyah and miyah laughed.

She sat on jays lap mugging me b4 smiling. "Hey brother" she said tryna dap dd up but he looked at her hand and laughed. She then held out her hand for Tyler and he stared at her. "Tighten up" he laugh.

"Igh chill on her" I said tryna be nice.
"Now you knowwwww" edot started and I shushed him.

"Hey pretty" I said smiling, "fake ass" miyah mumbled and I laughed. "Ik I am" she cheesed "I was tryna be nice but ight bitch you look like a disabled turtle" I mugged her. "Jay like it" she mumbled, "obviously not enough"I said to myself but everybody heard it.

"Wym" she asked. "Nothing"I looked around. "Let's go to the bar" I said pulling the girls up. We walked over to the bar and mixed drinks. "Taste it" I said to liyah. "Ouuu this shi buss" she said drinking the rest.

After a few more shots we was feeling it. "Durkioooooooo" I yelled the song as India by durk played. "Omg why she look like that" Ramiyah laughed referring to winter. "Look at the bish braidsssssss oh lord" I yelled looking at her nasty ass Jayda Wayda braids.

"Jay got horrible tast" liyah gagged. Hmmmm only if they knew.

Turn me up I'm tryna fuck point me to the sluts. "Ohhhhh shitttt" we yelled getting up. We walked away from the bar and started twerking.

I twerked on Ramiyah as liyah smacked my ass. "Go bestttt!!" Liyah yelled. "Damnnnn what!!" They hyped me up.

Next thing you know I'm getting dragged away by edot. "Get beat up" edot mugged me walking me up to were him and his friends were standing in the kitchen.

"Your boring" I rolled my eyes. "Wsp jamaria" 6 baby said "wsp frannnn" I smiled. "Wsg witchu fine ass" Dudeylo said making me laugh. "Shi" I said.

"Stop flirting wit my sister rs" edot mugged. We all talked for a lil while till I had to use the bathroom. "I'm finna go to the bathroom" I said and they nodded.

Since this was one of my friends house I went to the upstairs private bathroom. I walked in and did what I had to do b4 washing my hands and fixing my lip gloss.

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it seeing jay. "Why you been ignoring me" I asked and he walked in closing the door. "What makes you think that" he asked.

"Be so fr" I said sitting on the counter and he laughed. He was so fine and Ian regret fucking him cs chileeeeeee. "Why you eye fucking me lil girl" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Su" I mugged him. "No but fr why you ignoring me" I asked. "I'm talking to you aren't I"? He said playing dumb.

"Justin" I mugged, "because it's gone be weird" he said and I nodded slowly. "Weirdo" I mumbled. "Surprised yo puppy ain't follow you". I said feeling cocky,

He shrugged, im tired of this nigga tryna be fake nonchalant like gtf. "Come here" I said and he put his phone in his pocket walking over to me.

I noticed his print and I decided to bother him. I put my arms out and he picked me up as I began sucking on his neck. Edot really gone kill me. He groaned and I wanted to tease so sat back on the sink.

He mugged me "Nicole" "hmm" I said looking around laughing. He grabbed my neck aggressively pressing his lips against mines.

"Mmm" I moaned into his mouth feeling him smirk. He lift up my dress not seeing underwear. "Were tf" he said and I laughed.

"I'm grown asfk" I said laughing he shrugged rubbing my clit making me throw my head back and moan he started rubbing faster and in a circular motion. I felt my Pussy throb wanting more.

He slid his fingers in me without a warning making me sigh. Mmm I moaned as he pumped in and out faster and faster. He pressed his lips against mine allowing me to add tongue he sucked on my tongue as his dick pressed against me.

He went faster making me cum all over his fingers. He then pulled his man hood out and slid it in keep in mind all in this girl bathroom. Smhhhhhh.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hope y'all enjoyedddddd cs I didn't I hate writing smuts.

But yk it's all love

Thoughts on this chapter

My keyboard on crack but it's okay

Ideas

Should I continue?