"No way the big jos verstappen thought you?" Lando asked me as we caught up with max and Kelly.

"He they came to visit us in the Netherlands, and there was ice so my dad took my sister mick Lisa and I skating." Max says bring back memories.

"Only time we drank hot cocoa with your dad." I say as I smile at max, as max just let out a soft giggle.

We skate for an other hour and I realize I don't feel the way for Lando the way I wanted to feel for him. But when I think of Charles my heart skips a beat. With Lando it just felt like it felt with Danny. I had to tell him but I don't want to break his heart how do I do that?

"Lando can I talk with you?" I ask him as I skate close to Lando.

"Ofcourse, always." He says as we skate together.

"I don't want to hurt you, I really don't, but-" I sat but I get cut off.

"You don't have to apologize, it's charles. I feel it as well this is a great friendship, some may even say the best." Lando says as he smiles at me.

"Thank God I was so scared you were going to be mad." I say as I'm still holding lando's hand.

"What are you waiting for Lisa, go to him." Lando says as I smile at him.

"In a bit, let's just enjoy some more skating." I say as I spin another pirouette.

"You are a great teacher you know." Lando says as he tries to spin a pirouette but he falls down and max just start laughing his butt off.

I help him up and I see him still smiling at me. While max is still laughing behind him.

"Max shouldn't you help him in stead of laughing." Kelly says as Lando and I also start laughing.

"Sorry Kells but friends laugh at each other." I say as we get of the ice rink and start putting our snowboots on. We all start waking back.

"Lisa run to him, I can just see that you can't wait." Lando says as max and kelly look confused.

I smile at Lando and I start running back to the resort. The running felt freeing, the cold air going passed my face and the only thing I could think about was Charles. His face, his eyes, his tall body, just him only him. It only made me run faster. As I finally get to the resort I run inside smiling.

"Charles I need to talk to-" I stop my sentence as I see someone laying in his arms on the couch. I stop smiling. I walk up to the girl and just stick my hand out.

"Hi I'm Lisa." I say as much as it hurt he brought a girl.

"Hi Lisa, I'm Charlotte." She says gosh I remember that name from anywhere. It was charles' ex the one that cheated.

"It's nice to meet you." I say as Lando walkes in and he looks confused mad even.

"How was your date?" Charles asked.

"We found out that we are just friends, nothing more." Lando says as charles looks at me noticing what was going on.

"Lando if you don't mind I'll go to your room." I say and Lando just nods at me, he just feels hurt for me I could see it in his eyes.

"What's up with her?" I hear charles saying as I close the door to lando's room

I wanted to grab my notebook but it's gone. I call mick as I don't know what to do without it, and I surely don't want to get out if this room.

Phonecall

"Mick, mick it's gone." I say in a panicked voice as I'm going through all my stuff again.