Chapter 2

Summary:

Crepes with friends

The two skeletons stare around in awe at the beautiful scenery. A Caribbean blue ocean laps the golden sand as it stretches out into the horizon. palm trees frame the area by the dunes and a sun shines overhead. Error leads them to a large house a short distance away from the beach. They pause to rinse the sand from between their metatarsals and tap the sand from their slippers leaving them by the door. The smell of crepes wafts from the kitchen where Classic can in fact see that Ink is perfectly fine. He sends B to search for the illegal cameras wanting to know what to look for in other AUs. Error goes over to Ink wrapping his arms around his husband's waist nuzzling his neck.

Ink goes tense for a moment his neck being sensitive before relaxing sensing his husband is behind him. "You were gone when I woke up this morning...I was s-so worried." He murmurs leaning into Error's embrace. "What happened blackberry?"

"Lust tried to make our relationship look abusive and my pregnancy forced." Error replies resting his head on Ink's shoulder. "I was brought in to face the council." Ink looks upset his hand going to squeeze Error's where they sat on his waist.

"In the end the recordings revealed that Lust is being a creep using cameras to record AUs. We dismissed the accusations after seeing the entire set of recordings he has of you two." Classic speaks up startling Ink who had no idea he is there.

B returns saying he couldn't find cameras anywhere around the house. Ink greets him fondly relaxing fully hearing that Error is not in danger. "I took you advice Ink." B says his cheeks flushing. Ink smiles at him glad B found the courage to confess.

"I told him I feel the same, however we are not ready to make our relationship public knowledge." Classic adds smiling when Ink nods at him in understanding.

"Would you like something to drink while I finish the crepes?" Ink asks the couple who nod. Classic ends up with coffee and B with honey tea. Classic stays inside to chat with Ink while B goes out onto the deck with Error.

"I have to ask if he ever has hurt you?" Classic asks Ink who shakes his head pressing down onto a crepe causing it to make a screaming sound. "In the past we'd hurt each other in a desperate attempt to rid ourselves of the feelings we developed towards each other. Now I don't shy from it and neither does he. We fight like every other couple in the Multiverse but, we only get physical when we're pent up enough to spar. Even then he hates hurting me at all. It has caused him to drop and have an anxiety attack plenty of times." Ink replies. "Love is a bit strange to us both even though we got married. He's been alone for so long and I never understood emotions well. In an odd way we were made for each other."

"His depression concerns me." Classic says bridging his fingers. "I only saw what Lust recorded but, his episodes look like they are difficult to handle."

"They are to be completely honest. I worry about leaving him alone but, he knows to call me if something is bothering him. Sometimes he sleeps in the Doodle Sphere just to be close to me. I have my bad days where my vials have worn off and he's talking to a wall which hurts him." Ink goes on. "I love him deeply and hate seeing him upset in any way. He's still scared I don't want the baby and stay with him out of pity." This shocks Classic who knows that they've been married a decade. "For me it hurts that he's so insecure about my faith in our marriage and he knows that. He's trying his best to overcome his negativity."

"I feel like I've missed all 10 years of your marriage outside of comments made in passing." Classic admits sheepishly.

"You have a lot on your plate our marriage excluded. We also don't really go on about it being private people. The cameras are gone by the way. Lust has his methods of erasing things when he's been caught. Still the fact that he won't accept NO bothers me. I'm happily married and no amount of criminalizing my husband will change that. He's desperate to sleep with me." Ink huffs.