Ch.1

SONG NAME:- Aye Dil Bata

The car stop infront of one of the biggest Mansion.

"THE MALHOTRA MANSION"

Security open the door and bow to that person

Security open the door and bow to that person. Without looking or saying anything to security that man start walking toward main door.

2 bodyguards follow him to the main gate and again one security open the main door for him. After that bodyguards stand outside and the person walk inside with his famous cold face.

 After that bodyguards stand outside and the person walk inside with his famous cold face

First he go towards the old Couple his grandparents. Rajendra Malhotra and Laxmi Malhotra.

He bend down and touched their feet.

They both patted his back.

Rajendra:- "Sit."

That man sit without saying anything.

Laxmi:- "We are discussing about your marriage. We choose some girls. we want that you go to them and talk to them in private and told us about your decision."

She said to her grandchild who is looking at her with blank face.

We always says that person's eyes never say lie, we can easily find out that what that person is thinking by their eyes but in his eyes their is just one emotion which is blank emotion. Like he is not human but he is one type of robot.

??:- "I am not ready."

Laxmi:- "I'm not asking you I'm telling you to go and meet them. You are already 28."

His grandmother also answered him in strict voice.

??:- "I don't want and I'm busy."

Laxmi:- "I will tell Mr.Mehra (His PA) to clear your schedules."

Before they start arguing his grandfather Said.

Rajendra:- "You remembered right that you have to go cafe for your job."

??:- "I don't have time for that job in this month."

One voice interpreted in their talk. That voice is his Uncle's HARISH MALHOTRA.