Chapter 2: The Rock Bottom

Start from the beginning

Ren: "And it seems like you took ahold onto my photo album in your hands." Ai's eyes widen as she narrowed her glare at the photo album.

Ai: "Oh! Uhh... Sorry. I looked at it without your permission."

Ren: "No worries. I was planning to show you that anyway."

Ren: "And judging by your reaction, you sound kinda depressed by the time when you looked at my photos, weren't you?"

Ai: "So you noticed? Well, as you may know, I'm not that social type of person ever since I joined B-Komachi. My mind was so wrapped up on doing idol's duties to the point that I didn't spend time with my friends."

Ren: "Yeah, you did mentioned that a year ago that you were too busy with idol's activities. It no wonder that you didn't get to experience something like I did."

Ai: "*chuckle* I'm surprised you still remember that even after all these years. I'm truly appreciate that Ren."

Ren: "I'm flattered to hear that from you, Ai. And by the way."

Ai: "Hmmm?"

Ren: "Aren't you gonna head outside since I'm about to change here? I'm not comfortable with me almost bared naked standing in front of an idol." Ren's words make Ai laugh.

Ai: "Ahaha~ Is that what you're worrying about? Ren, you're so silly!" she begins to scoot closer to him as she places her free hand on his chest.

Ai: "Although, I won't mind to see you change up with me around. If you want we can do something more. Isn't that what you wanted hmm?" she said in a slutty tone but then Ren chops Ai at the head.

Ai: "Itai!" she yelped.

Ren: "Sorry but I rather not wanting to do that right now. The president will get me fired, if he finds out that we're about to do something obscene." Ai pouted by his actions.

Ai: "Mou... What a way to ruin the mood. Even though I let you stay at my place."

Ren: "I have my boundaries, Ai. I'm not feeling comfortable of wanting to cross the line within your current status. You should know that by now."

Ai: "Even though I already bore the twins?"

Ren: "Well, you already cause some mess more than you could so I'm not going to spread even further."

Ai: "Hmph. What a moralist." she said as she turns away from facing Ren. Ren looks at Ai as she's still standing.

Ren: "Ai..." Ai said nothing as she cross her arms.

Ren: "Ai, you know I can't change when you still here. Wouldn't you mind step outside for once?" Ai shook her head which causes Ren sighed. He approaches Ai from behind and wraps her arms around her body. Ai yelped when Ren hugging her.

Ai: "R-R-R-Ren?" she stammered not knowing what to do.

Ren: "I know I said I don't want to cross the line but this is the least I can do for you. Would that be suffice?" he said in a very gentle tone which causes Ai fluttered with butterflies.

Ai: "I-I..." Ai sighs at herself.

Ai: "You're so unfair. Trying to do something to beg my forgiveness. That's cheating you know?"

Ai: "Well if that works for us then I don't hate it, I guess." she said as Ren let go from the hug.

Ren: "If you still hung up about it, then I can make that up by teaching you how to cook curry. Sound good?"

Ai: "Really, you mean it?" Ren nodded which causes Ai to hug him immediately.

Ai: "Awwww!! Thanks a lot, Ren. You're the best!"