Futaba: "And that includes Ren and the others. If you didn't build Leblanc, I wouldn't able to meet Ren and I wouldn't able to make friends with others. Meeting with them have brought an impact in my entire life ever since mom died."

Futaba: "And not only that, but you let us used it as a hideout to keep the phantom thieves in check from the police. I'm truly grateful when you did that, Sojiro."

Sojiro: "Well, I just couldn't let the police arrested ya. I'm worried that if anything happens to either of you I might not be able to forgive myself."

Futaba: "But you protected us and that what matters."

Futaba: "I should be thanking you for raising me Sojiro. You saved me from that abusive uncle by the time we first met. Whenever I feel down, you always bring curry to me everytime when I feel hungry." Sojiro smiles by Futaba's words.

Sojiro: "Heh. No problem, Futaba. I always help whenever you need me to. I always considered you to be my daughter by the time I bring you in. After all. you're a family to me."

Futaba: "Even Ren as well?" Sojiro nodded.

Sojiro: "Absolutely. He's also helping me with a lot of things especially you Futaba. He's the reason that brought us together by the time of his probation. I have nothing but gratitude to him."

Futaba: "Hehehe. I could probably say the same for you too if you know what I mean."

Sojiro: "*chuckles* I know that, Futaba."

Sojiro: "Oh that reminds me, it summer season now. Is your friends coming back to visit here?" Futaba nodded.

Futaba: "Yup, they're about to be coming back to YongYen when summer came. I hope Ren coming along as well."

Sojiro: "You don't say. I wonder how the reunion holds up. It been a long time."

Futaba: "Mhmhm. Me too, Sojiro."

(Back at Ai's apartment)

Ai is starting to clean up Ren's room. Since Ren was taking a bath, she decided to help him out by tiding up his room. Initially, Ren was supposed to be the one to clean up his room but Ai volunteers to help him out since she wants her and Ren to help each other like what couples do. Which is kinda fair so he let Ai do her thing. She starts by arranging books, tiding up the mattress, and also folding up his clothes. During her cleaning, she accidentally hit the book as it drops on the floor.

Ai: "Shoot." she said. She pick it up and wipe away the dust on the book. The book appears to be the photo album which got Ai intrigued.

Ai: "Hmmm. I guess Ren wouldn't mind to let me peak at his photos." She begins to open the photo album as it reveals a lot of photos that Ren took for the past years. She takes a seat while she stares at the photo album. The photo album contains a lot of photos as each one contains Ren alongside with his friends. Some of them were taken when he was on school trip while the others were at random locations. Ai smiles as she saw Ren's expression in the photo. It like he was having fun when he spend time with his friends.

Ai: "Friends..." she said weakly.

Ai: "I wonder what would be like to hang out with some of my friends like Ren did. I mean I do have some at B-Komachi but not to the extent where we just taking field trips like he did. I wonder why...?" she thought to herself.

Ai: "Friends, friendship, B-Komachi. Am I really doing it right for them?" 

Ren: "Doing what right?" Ai jumped when she saw Ren who was covered in towel.

Ai: "R-Ren! S-Since when did you!?" she said while she's blushing red.

Ren: "A little while ago after I had my bath." he said with his arms crossed.