He passes me the ball as soon as he sees me and I see a dumb smile on his face.

-Finally.

-Took me like 15 minutes don't complain.
I say.

-If by 15 minutes you mean half an hour okay.

-Shut up. Let's warm up.

We do our exercises for warming up while all he talks about is Annellyse's friend.

-I'm telling you bro we will definitely get together.

It's good to hear that Ale finally found a girl he actually likes. I can tell she's not just a hook-up.

-Happy for you bro.

A stupid idea comes to my mind so I ask Ale cause I know he won't judge,and even if he does I will beat his ass.

-By the way.. did she mention something about Annellyse?
I ask while getting up and going back down doing my set of sit-ups.

-Ohhh, I see how it is.
He tells me while smirking like crazy.

-Shut up. Im just curious.
I assure him.

-Yeah,suuureee.

-So tell me. Did she?
-She did.

-Well what did she say?

-I'm starting to think this isn't just curiosity man.
-Just tell me already.

-Well she's a virgin. I can tell you that.

My face drops. No way.

-You're kidding.
-Bro I don't really care but she is.Any way so is Cierra.
He says with the same teenager smirk.

-You plan on fucking her?
I ask.

-What a stupid question. Of course.
He answers me while laughing.
But I kinda like her.. and I would love to be in a serious relationship with her you know..
He adds.

-Really?! I ask surprised.

-Well she's definitely my type. And it's the way she knows how to handle me. Like when I was talking to her I lost all my jokes. She's something else..

He fell in love.

-Man I think you are getting old. You really fell in love with her.

I could never be like him.I can't fall in love.

-Yeah maybe ,i guess.Anyway what do you want from Annellyse by the way?

He asks while starting another set.

-Maybe just take her virginity. And then if she wants more than just a night I won't say no.
I tell him laughing.

-You are such a jackass. I won't let you do that cause Annellyse is Ci's best friend.. and you are my best friend. If you will treat her just like one of your Hook-ups she will tell Cierra. And what happens if Cierra knows? She will stop talking to me because of you.
He talks fast.

-You're being dramatic. It's not like she doesn't want me to.

-Im serious Ares. Don't or I will get mad at you for real.

-Fine. But what if she comes to me?
I ask smirking.

-She won't. Trust me. From what Ci told me, she's like 'an angel' ,another word for buzz killer when it comes to boys she told me.
Alessandro explains laughing.

Angel..

-Okay. Let's finish this practice and go home . And stop talking about Cierra I'm serious.

He laughs.
-Okayyy. I won't promise anything though .

He 100% fell in love.

>>
We finished practice and changed in our normal clothes in the lockers.

I open my car and head home considering the time.

I'm too tired to call this bitch Becca tonight. Maybe tomorrow cause right now I can't even remember her name.

______________________________

Doneeee. Tell me your opinion 🤭. There is definitely going to be character development for him cause he is a man whore right now. But just wait until they met properly.

Hope ypu enjoyed. Lots of lovee❤️

(Exuse my English,again😭)