3. Survival Branch.

What happens when Poppy and Branch gets lost in the woods with Bro Zone, AKA Branch's brothers, Floyd, John Dory, Clay and Spruce.

Branch's brothers finally have a chance to get to know there little brother, but when they get lost Branch has no other idea but to bring out his survival instics, leaving his brothers confused.

~~~

Branch sighed, while Poppy hummed along while dancing around his bunker, with a backpack, shoving stuff in it.

"Poppy, sorry but there's no way I'm doing this. I'm letting you, it will end in disaster!" Branch exclaimed.

"You said disaster, but this is a family reunion! Just me, you, and your brothers on a little hike. WHat's the worst what can happen?" Poppy finished, with a grin.

"Litterally, everything." Branch muttered, but ended up rolling his eyes when Poppy got in his face, with her puppy dog eyes.

"Oh, purlease, Branchie! Do this for me. . ?" Poppy asked softly, Branch groaned when he knew he couldn't resist them eyes.

"Fine! Only for you." Branch said sternly, grabbing his bag he started emptying the stuff what Poppy put in, and putting the right stuff in.

"Great! I've already packed, you've got 2 minutes before we are meating your brothers outside!" Poppy exclaimed, already grinning from ear to ear, even after those 2 minutes when Branch finished putting the emergency gear into his bag, the two hopped onto the lift.

Once at the top, Branch locked his latch so it was secure.

He heard a twig snap, and he turned around.

"Hey Guys!" JD shouted, when him, Clay, Spruce and Floyd all walked over from out by the trees, them wearing bags on there backs.

"Boys!" Poppy exclaimed, leaping forward to hug every single one of them, before returning back to Branch's side, who looked annoyed more than anything.

"Sorry, we're late." Spruce said, "Some of us are slow walkers."

"Great! Now, that you guys are here we can go." Branch said, with fake sarcasm on the start. They all started wlaking, while the boys other than Branch looked at Branch a little worried by his bahaviour. He had seemed fine last time, they hung out.

"Branch." Poppy whispered, walking ahead to catch up with her boyfriend, "Maybe, you should calm down. You're brothers are starting to seem worried?"

Branch only nodded, with a deep breath, Poppy smiled at him, kissed his cheek and fell back again to talk with Spruce and laughing at Clay.
____________________

After nearly 5 whole hours, most of them were complaning about their feet hurting, mostly Spruce.

"Branch?" Floyd asked, "Where are we?"

Branch finally had a look around, before he looked over to Poppy who also seemed to have no idea. She walked over to him.

"Branch?"

"I-I. . ." Branch stuttered. He was so annoyed and pissed at his brothers, that he forgot to pay attention to where they were going.

"We're lost?!" John Dory exclaimed.

"No, no, we'll find out way out." Branch said.

"How can we, when we're lost?!" Clay exclaimed.

"Clearly you have no idea on Branch's past." Poppy grinned, "Branch, you do have a plan, don't you?"

"Well, uhm. . . it's getting later. So, we should try to find some cover before dark." Branch muttered, "Build a fire. Better then being eaten."

"Eaten?! I'm to handsome to become somebodys meal!" Spruce exclaimed, them all running ahead to try and find shelter quickly.

Poppy stayed back to walk along side Branch.

"So, you've got a plan? On how to find our way back home?" Poppy asked, and Branch smirked at her while shrugging.

~~~

After an hour, Branch had finally found a small cave that they could stay in.

"Just in the nick of time, as well." Floyd said, them seeing the sun just finishing setting.

They all piled in, Branch jumping in last, after one look around. This didn't feel right, just walking into some random cave. It kinda made him think back to when he was in the bunker, all isloated.

"ch--? Branch! Branch?!" Branch snapped out of it, after looking of to the side. Quickly looking around, before his eyes landed onto his brothers and girlfriend who was looking at him, worried.

"Are you okay, Branch?" JD asked, and Branch only nodded.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Branch said nervously, "Anyway, let's get this fire started."

Branch grabbed some branches out of his bag, glancing up to see his brothers weird look.

"I picked them up on the way." Branch said, as if it was normal to carry sticks in your bag.

Branch threw the sticks on the ground, before rubbing two together, makeing a flame appear. Branch threw the stick onto the other sticks and blew gently at it, smirking when realising it had worked.

"Wait. . . what about food? We didn't bring anything." Floyd asked suddenly, causing Branch to sigh and grab his bag.

"You're lucky I always come prepared." Branch muttered, throwing some hotdogs out of his bag and a frying pan.

"And, keeping a frying pan in your bag is normal from where you're living?" Clay questioned.

"Well, normal for Branch." Poppy shrugged, "You need help?"

"Nah, you guys go chill." Branch muttered, while his brothers only looked at each other, before walking away with Poppy, sitting down in a circle, them all keep on glancing over to Branch who seemed to know exactly what he was doing.

After Branch finished cookiing, he walked over to the small circle and handed everybody a plate with two hotdogs on, before he sat down between Poppy and Floyd with his own plate, only holding one.

"Why do you only have 1?" Poppy whispered.

"Just not that hungry." Branch mumbled, haveing already finished his hotdog, everybody else on there 2nd. He stood up and walked over to his bag, shoving his plate of to the side, he sighed and looked into it.

Makeing sure he had everything, he saw some chalk, he grabbed it and started writing some stuff on the walls.

"Branch? What are you doing?" John Dory asked.

"Working on a plan, to get back to Trolls Village." Branch mumbled, ignoring his brothers for the rest of the night.

~~~

A/N: Do you guys want a part 2?