Obtain Six Keys! The Straw Hat Pirates Versus CP9

Sanji: Our  reinforcements pulled it together after all.

The drawbridge began lowering.

Luffy: Hey Robin! Will save you! No matter what.

  An explosion halted the drawbridge's decent.

Luffy: Damn those marines, they really piss me off! Stop getting in the way! He looks over his shoulder and sees the sea train.

Sogeking: What's with that devious look on your face?

Without any warning, Luffy stretches both of us out and pushes everyone off the edge.

Luffy: Let's go! Hang on Robin! I'm coming!

The sea train comes flying up the ramp. Luffy ended up slamming himself alongside everyone her pushed onto the side of rocketman. ( also Franky slipped but was caught by Luffy mid fall.) the straw hats have a very painful entry into the Tower of law..

-On top of the Tower of Law-

Spandam: no way. They're here... DAMN IT! You're coming with me!    Aggressively Yanks Robin by her shirt collar.

Robin: *If only I can figure out a way to get the tank off.*

Spandam: oh yeah. All right, I'm letting you guys off the chain! Now go give him hell! I want you to spackle the walls of the Tower of law with their guts! You hear me? You have full authority to put them!  Points at Lucci and kinzoku.  You two  come with us! Protecting me if you're wanting only priority!   Grabs a elephant's trunk and it transmorphed into a sword.  I've got cp9 on my side, and I've got my trusty elephant sword. As long as I maintain my cool there's nothing that can stop me. Now! We're off to the gates of justice.

Robin: *An elephant ate a devil fruit?!*

-bottom floor of the Tower of Law-

Franky:  aggressively shaking Granny Kokoro and chimney.  Hey, talk to me! You guys okay? Come on you old hag! Start moving! And we're just what the hell do you think you're doing? Put a flat-out stupid stunt Rocketman like that? I mean, thanks for saving us and all. Hey accessible you hear me? And get up!

The three of them sit up An a little trickle of  blood comes out their noses.

Kokoro/Chimney/Gonbe: bloody noses.

Franky: You're damn Lucky all you got with bloody noses!

Luffy is the first one to break out of the pile of rubble, obviously.

Luffy: All right! We did it! Come on you guys, get up already! You've been through words for that.

Sanji: Oh, sure, that's easy for you to say. You're made out of rubber. We're lucky we're not in pieces right now, after I crash like that.

Everyone else shot up out the rubble immediately.

Luffy: Told ya. We better move it if we're going to find robin!

Fukuro:  struggles with his zipper for a second. Not so fast!

Luffy: What the hell is that?

Y/N:  Maybe a massive stress ball?

Sanji: whatever it is, it doesn't look finished.

Nami: Exactly what I was about to say, looks like someone gave up trying to get halfway through.

Ussop: What's up with that zipper mouth.

Chopper: I don't understand how he's talking. If the zipper his teeth?