Chapter 271 The shared love between master and disciple

It seemed too much and too bloated.

Lin Zhi half-closed his eyes tiredly. The light and shadow in front of his eyes were shaking and he couldn't see anything clearly.

In the blink of an eye, you can feel the stickiness on your body.

This fatigue does not entirely come from the body, but more from the spirit.

The counterattack spells running in the inner palace are constantly devouring spiritual energy to nourish themselves, wandering everywhere in the meridians, and the spiritual energy washes and repairs, making people feel the long-lasting and paralyzing joy. , so the sense of mental laziness is infinitely stretched.

Between the ups and downs, the tides come over and over again, leaving traces of their visits on the territory.

Lin Zhi could easily tell Yuan Zhi and Ting Yan apart, even though the lovers were split into two and they didn't have the bad taste of asking him to guess who they belonged to.

Perhaps due to his frailty, Ting Yan's body temperature is very low. When people see him or touch him, they can think of the snow that never melts all year round in Wujian Mountain and the cool moon hanging above the snow-capped mountains.

Probably because of illness, or because of some kind of elder's calmness, Ting Yan was not as unruly and impatient as Yuan Zhi, but regular and even cruel.

Although they are on the same continent, and time is measured in units of days, months, and years, time in the cultivation realm seems to pass faster than in the mortal realm, so much so that people only realize that a few days have passed after they are in a trance.

Cultivators have already gone away from grains, and naturally no longer have the worries of grain reincarnation. Traces remain on the jade bed, and these traces disappear without a trace in the dust-purifying formula.

Fortunately, enlightenment is common for monks, and Lin Zhi's soul lamp is burning well in the lamp hall, so Ren Hebo does not have to worry about the whereabouts of his young apprentice.

In the endless alternation, Lin Zhi fell into a complete sleep.

Ting Yan carefully inspected his body and breathed a sigh of relief after seeing that his level had not declined but had greatly improved due to the amount of food he had consumed.

It's just that taking away other people's cultivation is not a good way after all. It may be hindered by Lin Zhi in the future, but judging from the current situation, there is really no way.

He looked at the sleeping young man lying in his arms and combed his long hair with his fingers.

When Lin Zhi woke up, the sky outside was gray.

When it doesn't snow in Wujian Mountain, the sky is also leaden gray, and it seems that there will never be such a grand scene as the sunshine on Jinshan Mountain.

Yuan Zhi was lying next to him, sleeping soundly, with his arms around his waist, as if covering him in his arms.

The spiritual energy circulated smoothly in the body, and any residual fatigue disappeared. The corners of Lin Zhi's lips were slightly curved, and he felt quite comfortable.

01 whispered: [Host, do you still remember those things? 】

If you don't remember, 01 will have to remind you.

Although it is blocked by cartoons, 01 can see the coordinates. This is within its scope of authority.

01 I watched cartoons for several days, almost humming as I posted the three coordinate points.