Mitsuki squinted. "I'm sorry?"

"......ohhhhhh I didn't.....I didn't mean to say that."

"NONONO don't you dare, spit it out. What's this about a dream about me?"

"Huhhhh look, don't say anything about this to Izuku okay? He was nervous enough when he told me about it I wouldn't want to think about the kind of reaction he had if he found out I'm telling you this. Do you remember when you came over a while back telling me Izuku didn't see you for a week straight and he kept ignoring you?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I wasn't exactly truthful that day. The truth was before you came to my apartment Izuku was there just before you arrived, he was having some issues in regards to how he felt about you. He told me about how you guys went out on a date like the one you're gonna have tonight, and that same night he had a dream about you. I'm not gonna tell you what exactly he dreamt about but to him it basically opened up his eyes to how he saw you and how he felt about you. You're a grown woman to him now and a beautiful one, he now has reason to find you attractive as you would find him attractive."

"Ohhhh my god, it all makes sense now. THAT'S why he wanted things to change about us and how we addressed each other it makes sense now. But, why me? Why not any of his classmates have you seen the girls he went to school with they're BEAUTIFUL they could be models for all it's worth. Why feel that way about me?"

"Well as I said you're a good looking woman and aside from his own mother you've been the one constant in his life that he could always look to for reliance for something. Is it really a surprise that one day he'd grow up to see the real picture?"

"Hmm..."

*knockknockknock*

Three faint knocks tapped against Mitsuki's apartment door, the woman looking out of her bathroom and calling out with a hand cupping the side of her mouth. "I'll be right there! I think Izuku's here I have to get going, thanks for telling me about this and don't worry, I won't mention a word about it to him."

"Sorry I blurted this out before your outing with him, I hope it doesn't become too much of a bother."

"No no it's fine, I doubt it'll come up tonight if at all some other time. I'll see you around."

"Have a good night."

*BEEP*

Mitsuki stared at the reflection of herself in the mirror attempting to find what may be considered as 'attractive', but for all she could see and for all she could know, there was nothing there. She's seen Midoriya's classmates many times on the news and those younger girls hold a level of beauty far and away much greater than anything she could ever amount to. Creati's elegance, Uravity's cuteness, Nejire-chan's bounciness that makes a knife as soft as a marshmallow, Battle Fist's beauty that resides in her strength and capabilities. Those are all young women that would attract the eye of anybody with a normal sense of mind. Comparing herself to them would be like comparing a glass of lukewarm water to an entire gallon of water with temperatures as cold as the arctic, everybody knew what they were choosing.

Yet, Midoriya had a dream about her? Why her?

Sitting here in front of the mirror to think about those questions would only bring about more questions than they would answers, she knew of this. So she scoffed and tucked it away into the bin of ridiculous things to think about as she rose out of her seat and exited her bathroom. On her way to the entrance of her apartment the woman adjusted the bottom of her dress to just halfway past her thighs and gave a quick fix to the top so that her cleavage may sit better and more comfortably, her steps taking a momentary pause wondering why that was an important factor to adjust. She shook her head and approached her door without another stop, removing the latch and lock to twist the knob.