The promise's somersault turn!

Start from the beginning

"Woah"

"Hmm, not bad. 82 points! There's still room for improvement. There should be more vegetables! Next, Nagisa-kun."

"Lookie, lookie! Tada!" Nagisa shows his lunch proudly.

"The Iwatobi High specialty Iwatobi cream bread?!" Me and Kou shouted.

"It has strawberry jam, marmalade, and even chocolate! All for just 480 yen! So cheap!"

"That's expensive!" Me, Kou, and Rei shouted.

"Plus your juice has no actual fruit juice in it. It's all carbohydrates and sugar!" She said in disgust.

"But I like that juice."

"No buts! Nagisa-kun, 0 points! Don't you have any awareness of the fact that you're an athlete?! Actually, this problem goes beyond your nutrition as an athlete!" She scolded.

"Ehhh?! Airi-chan, Gou-chan is being mean!" Nagisa hugs me in an attempt for me to save him.

"You didn't have to say all that..." Makoto tried reasoning with Gou.

"Don't baby him!" She retorted.

"No nagisa, she's right. This isn't healthy for you. Even if you weren't an athlete that's something you shouldn't be eating, okay?" I said softly as I patted his head.

"Nagisa-kun...remember that you're just not one person anymore! Not just Nagisa-kun...you boys are members of the relay team now. You are four people united as one body!"

"Gou-chan..."

"Therefore, Nagisa-kun, you are hearby forbidden to buy cafeteria bread." Kou proceeds to write in her notepad.

"Huh?! That's so mean, Gou-chan!"

"No its not!"

"Then you should make a 100-point bento, Gou-chan!" Nagisa challenge her.

"Indeed. We strongly request you show us how it's done." Rei agreed.

"Well, since you all insist, I certainly can't refuse you. Very well! The swim club managers" Kou wraps her arm around my neck and pulls me in. "We shall do what we can to support your endeavors to develop perfect bodies!"

"Wait-what?!" I wasn't too fond of Kou just volunteering me like that. But if she needs my help then I guess it can't be helped.

_____________

Kou dragged me along to the sports store to pick up a special ingredient.

"C'mon Kou, you know the boys won't like the powder. Why don't we just make it without it." I tried to reason with her.

"No! This will help them develop perfect bodies and muscles." She shut down my idea.

"Fine but I'll make another set of bentos without the powder." I sighed.

"Gou-san! Airi-san!" A familiar voice yelled.

"Huh?" Me and Kou looked to our left and there was Mikoshiba's younger brother.

"Do you remember me?" He asked.

"Um, uh, aren't you Captain Mikoshiba's younger brother, Kintaru-"

I snickered.

"Momotarou! Mikoshiba Momotarou! I'm a first year in the Samezuka swim team! My specialty is backstroke! My hobby is hunting for stag beetles! The biggest one I've caught so far is 8 centimeters! My favorite kind of spaghetti is Vongole-" He was interrupted was Rin put him in a chokehold, making him unable to speak.