TWO - fine.

Lilac Cookie twirled his hair around his finger, sighing quietly. The soft gold rays of the sunrise hit his smooth skin, illuminating his amarath eyes.

"Don't slouch." he looked behind him, noticing his mother herself -- Crested Iris Cookie — staring at him by the doorway. She knelt down beside him, straightening the prince's back. "You don't want to get scoliosis like your uncle, do you?"

Lilac sighed quietly, nodding. "Alright..."

Crested Iris frowned slightly. She patted Lilac's shoulder, picking up a hairbrush from the table beside them.

"I thought you'd at least be a little excited... your own personal servant. A butler is useful, you know?" She ran the brush through his purple locks, attempting to get his apogee to set down (and failing).

Lilac Cookie crossed his arms, pressing his knees up against his chest. "I don't need somebody to help me get around...a butler would be completely useless." Iris simply rolled her eyes, chuckling a bit.

"Oh, how dare I?? A helping hand for my son? Tsk...lord, forgive me for my sins!" She teased, poking Lilac Cookie in the ribs. He grumbled underneath his breath, brushing a strand of hair out of his face.

The woman stood up, stretching her arms out, sighing contentedly. "Go get ready, he'll be here soon. Making a good first impression is vital to establishing a good relationship, professional or not,"

"...Fine."

ermmm .... dork alert 🤣🤣 i foreshadowed a bit here WHATWHATWHAT !!!!!!!