11

Aria

I hear logans mum talking about having to take Elena to dance.

I smile when I see Elena in ballet tights, a light pink leotard, ballet flats and the tiniest little bun.

"Hey Elena," I say crouching down to her level.

"Hi hi!" she says with the biggest toothy grin.

"So you do dance?" I ask her.

"Yes, I'm going to the best ballerina ever," she says while doing a little spin.

"I think you will be the best ballerina," I say to her with a smile.

"Elena, come on were gonna be late," Maria says to her, "have you got you bag packed?"

"Yeah, mama its right here," she lifts her little dance bag above her head with a toothy grin.

"Time to get in the car,"

"Coming,"

Maria walks over to logan pressing a kiss to his cheek

"Good luck today, I'm sure you'll do great," she says.

"Thanks mama," logan replies.

"Bye aria," she says waving at me.

"Bye maria," I say with a small wave to both her and Elena.

I'm still staring at the door they left out of when I hear logan clear his throat.

My heart flutters when I look into his eyes.

How does he look so good in the morning? No fair.

"I've got to get ready for pre-game stuff, but I'll make you some breakfast if you like," logan says.

"Oh no I'm okay," I say to him.

"Are you sure, I can make you some food," he says, "you need to eat."

"No, it's all good, I'll be fine," I say.

He nods once before heading upstairs.

about 10 minutes later he comes down in gym clothes.

"Hey, I've been messaging aurora and we decided that were going to go to the game together if that's okay with you?" I ask him.

"of course," logan replies, "do you want me to drop you too her?"

"No, it's okay," I say, "she's coming to pick me up in 5 or so minutes.

"Oh," he says, "are you still coming to watch?"

With a smile on my face I say, "of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

A smile spreads across his face.

I hear a car honk from outside.

"I think that's Aria," I say, "I should probably go."

I walk to the front door, but before I reach the door I stop and turn around.

I run straight to logan wrapping my hands around his waist. It takes him by surprise, he doesn't move for a couple seconds before he realises wrapping his hands around my shoulders. "Thank you," I say, "for everything, I really appreciate it."

"Don't worry about it," logan replies, kissing me lightly on the head.

I slowly pull away from his embrace and open the door. I smile at Logan before saying goodbye.

"hey girl," aurora says from the front seat of her car.

"Hey," I reply getting into the passenger side.

She looks to the front door where logan is still standing.

"Aw look at the way he looks at you," she starts, "he's totally whipped."

"Aurora!" I reply, "he is not whipped, and especially not for me."

"He totally is but okay," she says as the car starts moving.

"Okay so, I need you to wear this to the hockey game," Aurora says.

"Oh alright, why?" I ask.

"Just to be matching you know?" she says with a small smirk.

I look at her with a questioning look before dismissing it.

When we arrive at her house we go up to her room and she puts on music and starts braiding my hair before ending it with a pony tail. She adds a red ribbon matching the red and glittery number 16 on my cheek. She also has a red glittery number 11 on her cheek as well.

"Here's the jersey," aurora says passing it to me.

"Thanks," I say taking the jersey without even reading what's on it. She puts the same jersey put with a number 11 on it.

While walking down the hall to the front door I look at myself in the mirror to make sure I look somewhat good. I turn my face slightly to look at the number on my cheek. Number 16 is in red glittery writing on my left cheek.
Huh.
I wonder why she put 16 on my face. Before I can question her she says, "we're so late, were never going to get a good spot."
I look away from the mirror, quickly moving after her dismissing all thoughts about the number 16 from my head.

——————————————————————————
i just updated the ending of this chapter so you only really have to read the last paragraph (if you remember what happened before this)