Epilogue

*Six years later*

Zero's Pov

It's been six years since Sirena became the new leader of the Black Dragons. Yuki and Kaname divored three years ago. Me and Kaname got married right after his divorce. "Love, I can't believe how much has changed in these past six years," I said to Kaname as we sat together on our couch, reminiscing about the past. "Who would have thought that Sirena would become such a strong and respected leader?" Kaname smiled at me, his eyes filled with pride. "And to think, it all started with your declaration that day." We both paused for a moment, grateful for the unexpected turn of events that had brought us here. "My Silver beauty, I'm glad you took my advice and followed your heart," Kaname said, his voice filled with warmth. "You had the courage to stand up for what you believed in, and look where it led us." I leaned in closer to him, feeling a sense of contentment wash over me. "I couldn't have done it without you by my side," I whispered, intertwining my fingers with his. Kaname drags me to our bedroom, then pulls me into a tight embrace. "I'll always be here for you, supporting you every step of the way," he murmurs, his words sending a comforting shiver down my spine. As we settle into our bedroom, I can't help but feel a surge of excitement for the new chapter that awaits us, knowing that together we can conquer anything that comes our way. 

Sirena's Pov

It's been six years since Dad gave me his position as leader of the Black Dragons. "Boss, Bonten is killing different gangs." Koko says. I feel a knot tighten in my stomach as Koko delivers the news. Bonten's ruthless actions threaten the fragile peace we've worked so hard to establish in the underworld. It's time for me to step up and protect my family, both blood and chosen, from this dangerous threat. "Let Senju know what she needs to do to prepare for a potential attack," I instruct Koko, my voice filled with determination. As the new leader, it's my responsibility to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone under my protection. With Bonten's reign of terror escalating, it's clear that we can no longer afford to remain passive. It's time for the Black Dragons to rise and show our strength against this formidable enemy.

Kaname's Pov

Zero fell asleep on our bed. I laid next to him. Gently stroking his hair, I couldn't help but feel a sense of vulnerability in his peaceful slumber. As I watched him, I felt so happy that I could hug him every day. I slowly started getting sleepy. As I drifted off to sleep, my mind was filled with thoughts of the battles that lay ahead. The weight of responsibility for the safety and well-being of our loved ones weighed heavily on my shoulders. But in this moment, with Zero by my side, I found solace and strength to face whatever challenges awaited us.