3. 𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠?

❝And I can't believe the lies that I went forThought you was mine, but you decided to be with him thoughYou took my feelings and just threw 'em out the windowFeel like it's too hard to fall in love again, no❞

And I can't believe the lies that I went for
Thought you was mine, but you decided to be with him though
You took my feelings and just threw 'em out the window
Feel like it's too hard to fall in love again, no

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:
"(𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨  - 𝙆𝙚𝙝𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞 (𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩. 𝙏𝙮 𝘿𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙖 $𝙞𝙜𝙣)"
00:27 ━●─────── 03:21
    ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ

The girls make it to the hot pot and find a table as soon as they get inside. "Hey guys I found a table" Yuna says to the other girls. "Dibs on sitting next to Bada" Yuna says with a teasing smile. "I was gonna ask you to sit next to me but I guess you said it instead" Bada says laughing a little as she smiles at Yuna. "There they go again, flirting like always" Tatter says teasing them, Sowon laughing at them a little, as they sit down at the table.

Soon the other girls make it and they sit down at the table that the other girls found earlier. "We're here!!" Lusher says with a smile as she places her things down and sits down. "Heyy" Yuna says to the girls. The girls eat and enjoy their food and discuss if they should go anywhere after they finish eating. "Should we go anywhere after this?" Minah asks the other girls. "Should we go to JustJerk?" Cheche says to Minah and the rest of the girls. "Yess let's go, it feels like it's been so long but it's only been 2 days" Yuna says. The girls nod in agreement and decide to go after they finish.

The girls finish eating and head to JustJerk. They soon make it and go to the dance room. "I smell the dancer air" Yuna says as she sniffs the air the other girls looking at her weirdly as they all laugh together. Once they set all their things down they stretch and dance for a little as they hear the door of the dance studio open, someone came in, it was Howl. Yuna didn't really like Howl, well it's not like she doesn't like him but it's because they both have a crush on Bada. Yuna was good friends with him but they were more like "frenemies" as Yuna would say. "Oh he's here" Yuna says as she sarcastically rolls her eyes a little as she walks away. "Ooo someone's jealous..." Tatter says teasing Yuna. "Whatever I'm sitting down" Yuna says as she sits down and uses her phone. "Hey Howl" Bada says with a smile on her face as she goes and hugs him. "Hey" Howl says back as he also hugs her. All the members look at Yuna then back at Bada and Howl as they can all sense that Yuna's jealous.

"Guys..." Yuna whispers to the other members. "What..." they all say as Yuna signals them to go with her in another room. "Hold on stay here I'll be back" Yuna says to the members as she goes to Bada and Howl. "I'm gonna go talk with the other girls" Yuna says to Bada as she looks at Howl then points two fingers toward her eyes then points them at him as she walks away.

"Ok im back" she says to the other girls. "What do you want to tell us?" Kyma asks Yuna. "Well i need to talk to you guys about something..." Yuna says with her face down. "Is everything alright, Whats wrong?" Lusher asks concerned. "Well it's about Bada, so I  know you guys always talk about me and Bada but I actually like her like actually, but she clearly likes Howl, well that's at least how it looks like" Yuna says with a sad tone in her voice as she looks at the other girls. "Yuna, it's okay but we already knew...it was quite obvious" Tatter says jokingly but gets serious again. "But I don't think Bada thinks that you like her so you're gonna have to tell her, but tell her when you're ready all of us are here for you" Tatter says as she hugs Yuna and the other members join in. "Thanks guys" Yuna says with small smile. But I just really want to know......

Does she like me back?

⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡♡♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆

@𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙞__