Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 If you have breasts, you are a mother

Well--

So hot.

So heavy.

Qiao Anle's breathing was rapid, her body felt heavy, as if something was pressing on her, and her head was even more dizzy and confused.

Some old and unfamiliar memories kept flying through her consciousness, trying desperately to squeeze into her mind.

While she felt uncomfortable all over, she gradually woke up again.

I heard rustling voices in my ears.

The voice was very childish, like that of several children.

"Three cubs! Come down quickly!"

"Third bastard! Be obedient and let go! You forgot that it was her who spanked you last time, causing you to be unable to get out of bed for three days!"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

There was constant chattering.

At the same time, Qiao Anle felt a pair of hands touching her chest and pulling at her clothes.

That's okay!

Qiao Anle was so frightened that she trembled all over and opened her eyes suddenly. Her fearful and shrunken pupils instantly saw three little dolls with dirty faces.

Three little dolls, two big and one small.

The older two were only four or five years old. They were standing beside the bed, their faces tense and staring at her warily.

As for the younger one, he was only two or three years old and couldn't speak clearly. Just...

He was lying comfortably on her chest, grabbing her clothes with his little fingers and pulling out with all his strength...

He looked like he was looking for milk from her.

Qiao Anle blinked, looked at the three unfamiliar children in front of him, and then glanced at the unfamiliar environment around him. The memories that had been merged into his mind slowly emerged.

She traveled through time.

Moreover, he traveled back to the 1970s, an era of poverty, lack of food and clothing.

The owner of this body is a girl with the same name as her, also named Qiao Anle.

The original owner, Qiao Anle, was born in a wealthy family with loving parents and three older brothers. She was the youngest child in the family and a daughter, so naturally she was held in the palm of her hand, cared for and loved as she grew up.

In addition, she is good-looking, with smooth skin, delicate facial features, and watery eyes.

He was so lovable that he developed the original owner's arrogant and willful temper.

This era was special. The parents and brothers of the original owner went to the countryside one after another to become educated youths. They arrived in remote areas where they could not even send letters and were completely inaccessible.

Seeing that the original owner was left alone, she had no ability to support or take care of herself.

The original owner's parents used their last resort and asked someone to go on a blind date for the original owner and find a man for her to marry.

This man is called Li Fengbei.

This Li Fengbei is a famous figure.

He joined the army at the age of sixteen. He followed the army in the north and south, and made many military exploits. He even won several shiny gold medals.