CHAPTER 5 THE DISASTER/the finale

I collected 57 people before it started it started raining then I started realizing a flash flood will happen when I was younger I played tartarus as a gamemode in tornado Alley ultimate so I started get to a high building same goes for the 56 people the water started to rise up to 30 meters then it stopped and that was the first disaster then from my phone I heard "acid rain" I went down to floor 32 on the building I was currently at the 84th floor 50 people followed me the 6 people just stayed there then after 30 minutes the acid rain stopped and the flood receded to 20 feet then the sky changed it was like dark red and then another text recently received my phone and it said "3 left 😎" I assumed that it meant disasters and I was correct the 3rd disaster was a tornado but when it formed it formed to a F-5 in 3 seconds with a span of 800 yards and keep in mind that tornado was like 3 miles away from us so we found a nearby double decker bus and then we drove the leftover people keep in mind there are only 43 people on the bus the 7 people got in a car and then crashed due to debris flung far away from the tornado now we traveled 50 miles away from this tornado and that tornado was as fast as 46 mph so that tornado got 4 miles close to us then the tornado ended after 1 hour and 2 minutes now that has ended the 4th disaster was bound to happen and that was... A hurricane it summoned on its eyewall stage so we were definitely dead and also this was a typhoon so it's development was a HYPERCANE at first so we hid in the ground because there was a ditch near us then the hypercane just died at 2 minutes wow I get another text message and it says "scp 001" then we noticed that it got hotter I yelled out "EVERYONE TO THE TALL BUILDING NOW!" we went for the 20th building and barricaded all the windows we waited for 2 hours and then everything returned to normal.