Chapter 13: Asmodeus - Let Me Pamper You

Start from the beginning

Through the mirror, I saw him nod, then started to carefully handle my hair.

Time later, he stopped, backed away, then said, "Turn around for me real quick." I nodded and as soon as I turned an faced him, he suddenly grabbed my hips and picked me up, making me sit down on the counter. I gasped out of surprise, then shoved him away and said, "You scared me!"

He chuckled, then reached for a small washcloth hanging on a towel rack beside him. Glancing back at me, he approached again, standing in between my legs. He leaned forward, resting his chin on my shoulder. I felt my face begin to warm up as he leaned in more, intentionally pressing his upper body against me. I could hear him turn on the faucet behind me and wring out the washcloth.

After a few moments, he pulled away, but remained standing in between my legs. He smiled, then said, "Hold still okay?" I gently cleared my throat and nodded, then closed my eyes as he gently passed the cloth over my face.

Asmo made sure to wipe MC's face carefully. As she had her eyes closed, he took this time to carefully examine her facial features. He admired everything about it. There was not one thing that he disliked about her face. He almost felt a little jealous that she had such well-maintained skin.

After her face was a little damp, Asmo reached into the basket he brought and took out one of his favorite facial cleansers, then poured some of it onto his palms and started to gently massage it onto MC's skin. The subtly sweet aroma that was in the cleanser on top of how gentle Asmo was being made MC start to feel relaxed.

After a few minutes, I could feel him wiping the cleanser off my face with the washcloth. As he was doing so, I tried opening my eyes until he suddenly said, "Wait! You still have some by your eyes!"

I clenched my eyes shut, nervous to get the product in my eyes. He continued to wipe carefully, but I could feel him start to slow down.

"Can I open them now?"

No answer. I reopened my eyes and saw Asmo's face inches away from mine. Right when I thought he was going to kiss me, he turned away and said, "Onto the next thing!"

Before I had the chance to process anything, he helped me off the counter and took me to the other side of the bathroom, to the bathtub. As he pulled my arm to the bathtub, I gazed at him dumbfounded. Was I just imagining it?

When we got to the bathtub, I saw that it was already filled with bubbles. The aroma coming from it is so soothing.

He let go of my arm and said, "I'll let you get undressed in private. Tell me when I can come back in." I hummed, then he left the bathroom, leaving me alone.

I stared at the bubble bath, then sat down on the side of it, dipping my fingers in the water to feel the temperature of it. It feels nice and warm.

I got back up and began to disrobe, leaving my clothes on a small table beside the tub.

Once I was in the bathtub and my body was hidden in the suds, I looked to the door and said, "You can come in now."

The door instantly opened and in came Asmo. He approached, then stood behind me. I looked behind me, watching as he kneeled behind me. "No need to be nervous MC~. Just let me pamper you okay?"

"Okay..."

Now in a dimly lit room, illuminated by aromatic candles, in a bubble bath, receiving a head and neck massage, MC felt that she was in pure bliss. Asmodeus observed her as he massaged her. He was absolutely hypnotized at her little reactions. When she'd slightly groan when he'd press a tight muscle. When she'd gently sigh in satisfaction. He loved it all.

He slowly moved his hands downward, landing on her shoulders. He pressed into them and noticed that she was a little tense.

MC suddenly leaned her head back, resting the back of her head on a towel he had placed down. Again, he got a good look at her face, finding it a little more difficult to control himself as he knew she had nothing on. The stirring sensation in his stomach and lower area slowly began consuming his thoughts.

After a few more minutes, I felt Asmo stop the massage. I heard his footsteps and noticed the lights were on. I opened my eyes, then glanced at him.

"How do you feel?"

I smiled at him and said, "I feel so much better. I didn't think I needed massages, but thank you. for them."

He smiled, then went back to the basket and pulled out a long piece of clothing. When he came up to me, he left it beside me and said, "Put this robe on. I'll be right outside again," he said.

I grabbed the robe and once he was gone, I got out of the tub and emptied it. After I dried off with a towel first, I put on and tied the robe around me.

I walked up to the door and opened it, seeing Asmo facing the other direction. I got close to him and whispered in his ear, "Done."

He suddenly stumbled forward, holding his ear, startled. I giggled at his reaction.

Once he composed himself, I said, "Thank you for pampering me. I genuinely appreciate it. When I've recovered a little more, I want to be able to return the favor. Do you have anything in mind that you would like?"

He took a step towards me, standing very close. A dangerous smile appeared on his face after uttering those words. He reached for and held my chin, making me gaze into his eyes.

"I do have something in mind...but...I'll let you know when I want my wish to come true..."