𝐈𝐈.

2297- 70th hunger games victor tour

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

2297- 70th hunger games victor tour

peeta mellark was about 12-years-old, when eris eyre the youngest victor was visiting district 12. everyone stood in the crowd like they did for the reaping every year. and just like the reaping, it was silence beside cardin levisay from the capitol announcing eris' presence.

when the young victor came out, she had her in a low bun, and in a dress that had a circle line on the top and the length went past her knees and close to her ankles. her tights were black and so were her flat shoes. the dress was a midnight blue and black bottom.

peeta thought she was the most beautiful girl. then again he's only ever lived in district 12 but still thinks she was incredibly beautiful.

eris' mentor, freesia sierra stood by her, as eris looked down at the cards in her hand to then looked up at freesia with a confused look on her face.

"do i just say this?" her voice echoed into the mic

some of the kids snicker, and even from afar, peeta can see her cheeks red at the sound of the kids laughing at her.

freesia whispered something into eris' ear before giving her a thumbs up.

eris looked at the crowd once again before reading off the cards, she didn't look up once from them but everyone could hear her voice loud and clear into the microphone before she finally said her goodbyes.

"uh...thank you" eris says

cardin clapped for eris, and soon there were scattered clapping from the crowd. peeta being the only one clapping loud enough for eris to notice. after that tour, eris didn't speak for about four years till the reaping of the 74th hunger games.

when it was peeta's turn to do the victor tour, he couldn't help but think back to seeing young eris eyre standing in front of kids near her age and giving a speech.

peeta was able to see her again, amongst the crowd when him and katniss arrived at district 11. the 74th victor, noticed eris near the back room, standing on her toes trying to get a glimpse of the speeches. to then see her moments later trying to get to the front in an attempt to stop the peacekeepers killing one of district 11.

when peeta was younger, he thought eris was the bravest kid to participate in the hunger games and win. but once peeta was in the position of eris, he understood her pain and suffering.

𓆱

eris eyre looks out the window of the train, finding it ridiculous that she was in this position again.

"alright, let's go over the other tributes, you know most of them, you've met them all expect for the new and returning tributes from last year, katniss everdeen and peeta mellark" freesia starts, she started to go down the list of the tributes, their strength and how'd they won their hunger games. including finnick odair.

𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃-the hunger gamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें