You & Me

Y/N's Pov
I'm getting settled in the guest room and taking a moment to freshen up in the bathroom. I'm so relieved to finally be here after the flight from home. I hurried inside the house because I just wanted to lay down. I eventually found the guest room that was waiting for me. 
I walked inside the room and it smelt like the Downy Febreze which I didn't mind. The whole room was boring. No posters, plants, stuffies. Just blank walls. 
I walked into the bathroom and set my purse down on the counter. My eyes looked up at my reflection as I stood still. I felt like shit and I looked like shit. There was no way I looked like this in front of Jake. Oh my god, I ruined it. I felt a wave of anxiety punch me in the face. I didn't want any to think I don't take care of myself. I zipped open my purse and pulled out my eyeliner. I got straight to work. What the hell is wrong with me?

Jake's Pov
Johnnie and I were outside getting Y/n's bags, but Johnnie kept on giving me a look. 
"Okay, Johnnie, what is it this time?" I turn my head towards him as I shut the trunk.
"Eh, nothing. I was just going to say how you were staring at Y/n through the rear view mirror. You thought I didn't notice that?" Johnnie smirks as we both walk towards the front door.
"What!? I did no such thing. I was too focus on driving and...my eyes are on Vicky." I mumble under my breath as I pulled the bags through the door. Johnnie just shrugged before walking towards his room. I turned the hall before knocking on Y'n's door.
"I'm coming in!" I called out as I walked in to put her bags on the bed, before Y/n stumbled out the bathroom. I could feel my cheeks flush pink It had happened so suddenly; one moment I was standing there, minding my own business, and the next I was feeling a warmth spreading up from my chest to my cheeks. She was beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I felt a warmth in my chest, a feeling of joy and awe.
"Uh, I came to give you your bags" I mumbled sounding stupid before sitting on the edge of her bed. She covered her mouth with a small laugh, before she sat next to me. I didn't dare to look at her. 
"Thank you, Jake. Thank you for letting me stay with you and Johnnie. You're a life saver."
"No problem. We're happy to have you here, Y/n" I smile as turn my head toward her.

No one's Pov
 They both stared into each other's eyes. Jake slowly brought his hand to Y/n's and held it. Y/n felt her heart racing as she gazed at Jake.  Jake smiled as he gazed into Y/n's beautiful e/c eyes that sparkled in the dim lit room. It was clear that something is growing between them, but who would take the first step. Feeling something almost magical in the air. Neither of them were quite sure what it was, but they had been drawn together and were now locked in a kind of mesmerizing trance. As they looked into each other's eyes, they could feel their hearts racing and the warmth of the moment radiating from their skin. The moment was so beautiful that they both knew it was something special. They held each other close and relished the moment, both of them feeling excited but also scared about what it could mean.

As they sat there together, they talked and laughed, enjoying every moment of this unique experience. Whatever this was, it felt different from anything either of them had ever known before and it was a feeling they both wanted to hold onto for as long as possible, but Johnnie knocked on the door. 

Y/n's Pov 

As I pulled my hand away from Jake, I could feel my heart racing. I knew that I had to act fast - Johnnie had just walked in. I was so relieved that he hadn't seen us, but it made me think about what had just happened. It was too soon.

I mean, Jake and I had only known each other for a few hours. We had quickly developed a strong connection, but I wasn't sure if it was enough to take things to the next level. I knew I had to tread carefully, because if Johnnie had seen us, he could have gotten the wrong idea.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. I knew that I had to think things through before making any rash decisions. I was still getting to know Jake, and I wanted to make sure that whatever happened between us wasn't just a fleeting moment of passion.

I glanced over at Jake, and he seemed to be in the same state of confusion that I was in. I could tell that he was trying to process what had just happened too. We both knew that we had to talk about it, but I wasn't sure how or when.

For now, I had to focus on going to the party. I had to make sure that Johnnie hadn't seen us and that he didn't suspect anything. I gave Jake a small smile before heading over to where Johnnie was. I would have to figure out what to do with Jake later.

Word Count: 946

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Author's Note: Here's another one!! I hope you enjoyed this one and I promise some drama will soon arrive. Any ideas or suggest let me know!!
Chapter 3 is already in the works! -Vi <3