"You've been dreaming about me." I raise my brows and stand up, putting one front in front of the other as I make my way towards her menacingly.

"That's not what I meant..."

"I'm charming. I don't blame you." I smile and she rolls her eyes.

"I also said I hate you. Don't forget." She mumbles, looking down, and I tilt her face up to look at me.

"Why do you hate me?" I ask, and she looks into my eyes for a couple of moments before pushing my chest and taking a step back away from me.

"I have my reasons." Is all she says.

"Let me guess, something horrible I did to you in your dreams?" I joke and she grabs one of her red heels she spots on the floor and picks it up, before throwing it directly at me, and then instantly leaving my dorm and slamming the door behind her.

The shoe hits my chest and falls to the ground. I'm guessing she's walking bare feet now to her dorm.

Funny.

***
9:34 am

Jaya's POV

+44 79** ******you good?

+44 79** ******
you good?

Who the fuck is this random number, and why are they messaging me at nine in the morning? All I wanted to do was get back into bed after changing into some comfy clothes and get some extra sleep in before class since I had a free period first.

Me
who r u and what's ur issue??

+44 79** ******
Hm... someone handsome.

Me
so you're a guy
great. just what I needed😍

+44 79** ******
You love your sarcasm.

Me
mhm I do n what about it

+44 79** ******
Nothing.
I think it's bold.

Me
ok go away

+44 79** ******
Rude.

Me
I'm tired leave me alone

+44 79** ******
Sleep well Jaya.

Me
WHO R U N WHY DO U KNOW MY NAME

+44 79** ******
Don't worry, I'm not a creep darling.
I'm in your year.

Me
I will find out who u r

+44 79** ******
You have fun with that.

Me
Bye.

creep🥷
👋

I put my phone down with a sigh, and shut my eyes to get some rest. Got about twenty minutes to sleep before class starts. Brilliant.

***

"Ayo Riddle, you're in some deep shit. I told you not to mess with Jaya." Draco sighs in annoyance, as he struts up to Mattheo who's sat in the armchair in the common room by the fire place. Draco pulls out his phone and turns it towards Mattheo, only for a smirk to form on his face after he views the screen Draco shows him on his phone. "That's not the reaction needed Mattheo."

"Relax D. It's not that deep."

"It is that deep. Your best friend, Theodore Nott, is fuming." Draco states, plopping himself on one of the sofas opposite him.

"Brilliant. Not my fault she practically threw herself on me. I told you it'd be easy to win her over." He states, taking a chug of water from his bottle.

"Right." Draco sighs. "Well don't cause any trouble when Nott asks you about it."

"He doesn't own Levine. They're not even together so she can do what she wants and make her own choices. If one of them is to rub her ass against me then let her do her." He shrugs.

I am going to murder Mattheo Riddle.

"Yeah but... they have been talking on and off for a year now." Draco adds.

"On and off?" Mattheo scoffs. "Well there you have it."

"Whatever. This is not my problem to deal with." Draco sighs, picking up a green apple from the fruit basket on the coffee table and taking a huge chomp of it before walking away to make his way to class.

***

11:09 am

I may have potentially skipped first period, but I definitely will be there for the second. I spent an hour trying to get ready in anger after listening into the conversation I saw in my dreams during my nap, having to redo my liner about ten times.

First off, he's chatting the most bullshit. Spreading lies about how I 'threw myself on him'. The fuck? And then he goes onto say how 'easy it is to win me over'. Oh that stupid bastard.

I pick up my bag and storm down to the common room where I find Tori and Pans stood there staring at their phones with a panicked look on their face. I make way over to them and their heads slowly move up to meet my gaze.

"Have you seen this Jaya?" They ask and I shake my head. They turn the phone to me, and my eyes widen in shock to see the picture they're showing me.

Oh fuck.