Chapter 2: Old woman and Hidden Village

The infant Tetsu lied alone in his bassinet watching the forest ceiling.

He gazed at the birds and the miraculous insects that fluttered numerously around the  small flowers and among the grass.

A crunch of dry leaves and the snap of twigs could be heard underfoot.

*Crunch* *Snip-Snap*

An elderly gasp of shock and intrigue resounded in the air.

"You poor child......who would do such a thing as to leave an infant here....."

The elderly woman had almost glowing silverish hair.

The soft wrinkles around her cheekbones made her white irises eccentric.

She was of a short stature but had a strong aura.

She looked around realizing the extreme aura she sensed was from this little baby boy.

In an elderly voice she spoke.

"Hmmmmmmm quite the strong one we have here.....I have a granddaughter about just your age, I think I'll take you with me."

The old woman with swift ease bent down to pick up the baby, as she was doing so she saw a note.

It read,
'I am not this childs progenitor. And I cannot in rare good conscience take care of this child. But I have given blessings and have taken it upon myself to name this child; "Tetsu", if you find him you shall call him by his name.'

The woman turned the note around to see if there was anything else left, on the back,  words written underneath his name.

'Philosophy, wisdom, sagacity, iron-like, steel minded, to penetrate, to permeate, thorough, and to create, this is what your name means, and these are your greatest strengths.'

The old woman at first was angry at the being who left the note, as she thought there is no reason to leave a child alone by itself, but saw the semblance of a blessing in this childs name, so she decided to drop it.

There must have been a reason why they couldn't have taken care of the child.

"Come along with me Tetsu....a beautiful name for a strong boy like you."

-[Ø]-

The scenery of the village was almost breathtaking. Chirps of swift flying birds and squirrels rummaging in their nests.

Large homes made out of stone and houses hanging up in the trees.

This village was hidden inside the forest, at its heart.

The old woman walked along a stone pebbled pathway through the village gates.

"HALT!"

A guard with a somewhat powerful aura stood blocking the entrance to the village.

The old lady almost routinely had taken her free arm out her pocket and created a pure spherical ball of energy, it was sapphire in color and closely resembled the stars.

A second guard grabbed a greystone tablet and had taken the beautiful sphere of energy and placed it into the rune inscribed along tablet.

*DING*

Both the guards moved out the old woman's way and gave her a bow of respect.

"Thank you for following required procedures Madame Ozark Snawfus."

Both guards synchronized in both tone and bodily movements, returned back to their jobs.

The old woman simply gave a joyous smile at the two guards and returned the bow.

"I'm glad I picked you two for the job, I'll be on my way now, I hope you two have a wonderful day."

Madame Ozark Snawfus continued to slowly but gracefully make her way along the stone pebbled path.

Children and adults all bowed and nodded with signs of respect.

Madame Ozark Snawfus, is and was one of the renowned protectors and is also one of the great holders of Ozark Howler and Tranquil Snawfus, hence her name.

She has been one of the protectors for close to half a century, and she was hailed as a hero after defeating the demons of the dark realm, a part of the forest that is full of evil and darkness.

Madame Ozark Snawfus made her way to her home at the center of the village.
It was beautiful, and almost castle like.

"Greetings Lady Ozark how may I be of service?" A classic voice sounded in a butlers tone.

The butler looked at her hands and was taken aback.

"What is this powerful aura I sense? It's coming from that basket...."

The butler was very alarmed, the aura was even stronger than Madame Ozark.

Madame Ozark smiled and waved away his alarmed state.

"Don't worry Rufus my dear, this little one is blessed by the spirits and the auras."

She removed the blanket revealing the curious eyed infant who looked at Rufus.

Rufus was in shock, how could a mere childs aura be stronger than the entire village..... COMBINED.

It was simply a fallacy, it was unbelievable.

Madame Ozark simply laughed at Rufus's reaction, unlike him she knew that there are beings both little and large stronger than her, stronger than entire worlds.

Especially beyond this realm into the far regions of the Universe.

"Don't fret Rufus my dear, help me set up a room for the little one Tetsu."

Both Madame Ozark and Rufus made their way upstairs.

_________________
(In the Dark Realm)
_________________

Several beings in the dark held up luminous torches against a dark fog.

"We summon you, Mighty Archangels, we offer our souls to you for 7 years."

The dark fog engulfed and encircled the three figures.

"Give us your powers to fight evil where it stands, help us rid of the false mythologies that ruin our town."

The several beings chanted and where the consumed by the dark fog.

"Your wishes have been granted. Use our powers wisely for your souls are held over the pit of darkness and destruction."

Chapter End.