Under the Moonlight - Gale and Raven

AN: my Tav is the Dark Urge. His name is Raven, he's a Drow, he's freakishly tall and has Volo's eye (that's why there a mention of mismatched eyes)  He's a sorcerer with bard as a multiclass. That's pretty much it

Raven sat near the water's edge, softly playing a tune on his lute. The calming melody drew Gale in and he watched the large Drow continue his song. Just when Gale thought what he was witnessing couldn't get any better, Raven parted his lips and began to sing.

Lace your heart with mine,
Let your sleeping soul take flight,
Take me through the night

Down, down, down by the river

Hanging moon in fog,
Most will lead where you belong,
Sweep me off my feet

Down, down, down by the river

Inky embers
Swirl and dance
Just leave the flames and take a chance
To be with me, tonight
Take my hand, and hold it tight
Cause you and I are everywhere
The night it young, we're going

Down, down, down by the river

His fingers strummed the melody with ease, singing the final verse to the song.

Don't wake me up, just leave me there
Dreaming

Gale approached Raven, sitting beside him. The Drow smiled, eyes holding a wealth of adoration for the Wizard.

"You play better than I ever could." Gale chuckled, looking up to meet Raven's eyes.

"I've always taken to song."

"How long have you been playing?" Gale asked, looking out to the lake that reflected the moonlight.

"Oh, ever since I was little. At least... I think, anyways."

Somehow, Gale had seemed to forget you had no memories before the Nautiloid.  He cursed himself for ever forgetting something so important. "I apologize, I forgot."

"It's alright. I have new memories now, anyways." Raven smiled at Gale, and the message was read, clear as the night sky above them. Gale leaned in, slowly, as if uncertain, before Raven closed the gap between them, gently pressing his lips onto Gale's.

After a moment, the Drow broke away, leaving Gale flustered and embarrassed. A small chuckle drew his attention, and he met the mismatched colored eyes he had grown to be so fond of. "Would you do that again? I can't help but say I was rather flattered by it."

Raven shifted to fully face Gale, lightly pushing him back into the sand where he kissed the Wizard with passion — with a deeper desire, beyond a fun romp. Gale let his hands find their way into Raven's hair, tugging it loose from it band. His hair fell down to frame his face and the moonlight casted a soft halo around his white curls.

"You're beautiful," Gale muttered when Raven broke away for a short pause.

"So are you. More gorgeous than the stars, my love." Raven replied, patiently watching Gale for any signs of discomfort as he began to push his shirt up. Gale smiled, the moonlight catching the soft dust of pink on his nose and cheeks. Raven pushed the shirt over Gale's head, kissing his neck.

Gale reached for Raven's shirt, and that too was on the ground before either of them realized. Raven was prepared to continue when Gale stopped him, resting back on his forearms to catch his breath.