[The Finding]

A/N: Hi my fragments!! I'm sorry for having delayed so long! Today is my last day of Break so I wrote this chapter for you guys! I am recovering and doing well and I hope you guys are as well!! I can't believe that we are getting closer to the end of this series! It has been so much fun and I love all the interactions. This is not the last chapter though ehe. But I also just want to let you guys know that I appreciate each and everyone of you. I have also created an Instagram account to interact with you guys more! So feel free to follow me at ChenTomatoo!! :) <33 I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!

-------------------------------------------------

Kim Dokja froze in his place, waiting for the light to disappear. Yest, it kept glowing as if it were trying to draw him over. Suddenly, his body moved into the vehicle and began the moving towards the glowing star in the distance. As he drove, the star seemed to become further and further away, nearly hiding behind stumbles of dilapidated buildings that were suddenly surrounding Kim Dokja.

'What if this is just my last hope? What if he doesn't need me anymore?' Kim Dokja showed a bit of hesitancy and doubt. Even if he realized it was a messy way of thinking that would usually be unusual for him to think about, he couldn't help; love was blinding. But nonetheless, he continued for miles, and eventually the light disappeared. Did he arrive at the right place? Did he go the right way? The anxiety built up within him, making him sweat. He walked back and forth trying to figure out what he could do, until he heard a voice circling his head, "Kim dokja...Kim dokja" He turned around him and found a dilapidated building that still had 3 floors attached. Kim dokja swallowed his anxiousness and headed towards the opening of the building. As he entered, he noticed an interior filled with mold and spiderwebs, that sat in that half lit room. At the corner stood a set of staircases in which creaked every time he stepped on each board. He continued to the room that appeared on the floor he reached. His eyes widened at the thing that sat in front of him. In front in him sat a portal that extended to the size of nearly the whole wall. A sweat dripped on the side of Kim Dokja's face as he heads into the portal, Yoo Joonghyuk As his leg entered the other side, a cold breeze brushed against his leg, making him shiver. The menacing energy filled the entire area; a blue marble floor sat beneath his feet covering several areas before and behind him. Fog swished around the surrounding as Kim Dokja made his way slowly towards the unknown before himself. As he continued forward, the sound of clacking and slurping could be heard just a few steps ahead of him. "Ngh" He could hear a man groaning in pain. His feet picked up pace and he ran towards the man before him until what he sees puts a stop to him. A woman with white long hair, wearing a purple, long dress, stood in front of a man kneeling on the ground with his hands tied to his back. He wore all black underneath his black trench coat. The woman standing, was bent down, face to face, kissing the man who was visibly fighting back. As Kim dokja stopped, the woman lifted her eyes sharply towards him and began laughing. "Oh. Look who we have here. Kim. Dokja." She smiled slyly. At the mention of his name, the male on the floor turned towards him. "Kim dokja.. What are you.... doing here.." Kim dokja's face dropped, "Joonghyuk why are you here..."

Seolhwa interrupted, "That was a quite the rude entrance." Suddenly, a white string strung fast out of her palm towards kim dokja. In response, Kim Dokja took out his sword and swung it, cutting off the thread. "KIM DOKJA! RUN! NOW!" Yoo junghyuk shouted with desperation in his eyes as he threw himself at the woman who was now growing tentacles out of her body. "Yoo Junghyuk.. I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!" Kim dokja said as he stood his stance and pointed readily at the creature before him. "You.. are not seolhwa.. You are what haunts his mind." This woman, this creature was not seolhwa. It was the past seolhwa who lived in the trauma of Yoo Junghyuk's mind. It was something that Yoo Junghyuk had created. His weakness. This woman, who he had loved in his last life, lived in devastation while he died over and over. He knew he would never be forgiven for his past. "YOO JUNGHYUK!! COME TO YOUR SENSES! THIS IS NOT REAL, BUT IN YOUR MIND. THE ONLY ONE TO FIGHT HER IS YOU, YOO JUNGHYUK!" Kim dokja shouted as he ran around, evading the attacks of seolhwa, no, the creature. From the side of his eyes, he could see Yoo Junghyuk standing up, breaking out of his restraints, but he stood there motionless. "I could never forgive myself for hurting her." As Kim dokja continued clashing with the creature, he crinkled his brows in agitation at Yoo Junghyuk's pathetic phase. He then shouted towards Yoo Junghyuk, "I DON'T CARE IF YOU STILL LOVE HER OR FEEL THE GUILT OF HURTING HER, BUT IT'S TIME YOU LET HER GO. CAN'T YOU AT LEAST RECOGNIZE THAT IN THE PRESENT, THERE IS SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU??!" Suddenly, Yoo Junghyuk's head turned towards Dokja. "You will tell me then, right?" Yoo Junghyuk said as he ran towards the creature slicing it's head off. "Who loves me?" Kim dokja, who stood in front of the blood squirting creature froze. "Seolhwa is my past. I don't love her anymore. I only... felt guilt of never being able to fix my mistakes. Never being able to make up to her." Kim dokja showed no reaction the statement whatsoever, but added, "You're pathetic. There's always been someone who loves you here all along. Why can't you see that. Why can't you notice it. Always doing everything alone." Slight sobbing could be heard from Kim Dokja. Yoo Joonghyuk, who was now slightly smiling brushed his hands against Kim Dokja's cheek. "I'm sorry. I've never been able to properly confess the way I felt towards you. My mind was lost in the midst of my guilt. I was weak. It was my mistake. I will make it-" before he could finish his sentence, Kim dokja tip toed and pecked his lip. "I've always love you, Yoo Joonghyuk-ah." Tear drops were felt on Kim Dokja's face. "Yea.. I do too, Dokja-yah.." Yoo joonghyuk said in a choked sobbed as he tightly embraced his lover.

--------

As they stepped outside of the portal, they didn't end up in the dilapidated building they were once at, instead they appeared in Yoo Junghyuk's room. [Because the portal was the entrance to Yoo Joonghyuk's mind, he was not physically there. The only way Kim Dokja could have access to the portal was because within Yoo Joonghyuk's mind, Kim Dokja was his priority.] As they awoke, Kim Dokja got up from the bed "Yoo Joonghyuk, I have something to tell-" before he could finish his sentence, Yoo Joonghyuk pulled him down onto the bed and cuddled him. "You can tell me here, can't you?" Yoo Joonghyuk said in a sulky tone. Kim Dokja sighed and turned towards Yoo Joonghyuk. "Do you remember that one scenario we were put into?" Yoo Joonghyuk nodded, "It was a steamy n-" Kim Dokja quickly covered his mouth while blushing, "You don't need to tell me about it. But.. didn't you say it was it was the worst. Weren't you infected by seolhwa then too?" Yoo Joonghyuk sighed and pushed his hair back. "It wasn't the way I intended to start my relationship with you. It was the worst way I could have built a relationship with you. It was after that night, that I noticed my feelings and started feeling guilty towards seolhwa that she overtook my mind. Everything I said and done, was from her influence and I'm aware that somewhere in the process, I have hurted you over and over so many times that you'll never be able to forgive me for what I have done. But I promise.. I'll love you forever until you're sick and tired of me. I will make everything up to you. I will become stronger for you." Kim Dokja reaches his hands out towards Yoo Joonghyuk, giving him a kiss. "Everything that has happened, has affected everyone, me and the people around you. But I will love you regardless because you have always been my number 1." Yoo Junghyuk's hug tightened around Kim Dokja as they embraced each other in bed. "Yoo Joonghyuk How would you feel if we both had a child together?" Yoo Joonghyuk went silent for a second. "You're a man, you can't conceive. But I love the idea of having a child with you." Yoo Joonghyuk softly chuckles. "Yoo Joonghyuk would you believe me if I told you I had your child?" Yoo Joonghyuk stopped in shock, "How could-" Kim Dokja spoke up, "Remember the... ahem.. intercourse.. we had in the scenario. After that, I found out I was pregnant a few weeks after then. But because of you, I never was able to get it properly across." Yoo Joonghyuk's mouth fell wide open and Kim Dokja bursted out in laughter. "You're saying... we have a child together already??" Kim dokja nodded at the confused Yoo Joonghyuk. Suddenly the bigger male hugged the smaller male and laughed "No way... It must be a miracle for us." Kim Dokja smiled and hugged him back "I will tell you that I never regret it and even if I were to turn back time to stop it, I would not change anything besides the fact of you leaving." Yoo Joonghyuk kissed Kim dokja and got on top. "To make up for all the time we lost, why don't we spend today together?" Kim Dokja lifted his arms around Yoo Joonghyuk's neck, "Shall we?"

--------

-------

-----

"Hngh~ Joon..hyuk-ah~ put it in already~" Kim Dokja who was stripped naked with his unbuttoned shirt still hanging around his arms. Yoo Joonghyuk, who was licking dokja's member while 3 of his fingers thrusted back and forth into Km Dokja. Yoo Joonghyuk huffed and panted as he got up and pressed his member against Kim dokja's entrance and thrusted without any warning. Kim dokja's eyes rolled back as he arched his back "HnGh~ augh~ Joo-Joong-hyuk.. ahhn~" Yoo Joonghyuk grunted as he thrusted aggressively "ngh.. you're so tight dokja-yah.. you're taking it in so good" Each time Yoo Joonghyuk thrusted inside, there was a visible bulge that appeared on Kim Dokja's stomach. Yoo Jooonghyuk notices it and pushes on it as he nibbles on dokja's now-swollen nipples. "MmmG~ ahng~~ Too deep-~" As each thrust grows more intense, Kim dokja grips onto the back of Yoo Joonghyuk's back, leaving scratch marks. "Kim dokja-yah.. Let's have another baby hmm?" Yoo Joonghyuk's thrusts increased in speed as he chased his release. "Ngh~ ahhngn~ Mm, yess~ let's- have- ahgn~ another one haa~" After a few more thrust, warm liquid spilt inside of Kim Dokja as he gasped for air. Yoo Joonghyuk pushes his hair back and as he sees the warm cum seeping out of Kim dokja's entrance, his members remains standing. "Let's go another round hmm dokja-yah. Let's make a lot of babies tonight."