HANAHAKI .ᐟ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna

Start from the beginning

"It sounds familiar but..." Y/N trails off as she starts to type something, Yuuji peering over her shoulder.

Hitting the enter key, the page loads, results instantly showing up as Y/N perks up.

"Hanahaki?" Yuuji reads, eyebrows knitting in confusion.

"But it says one-sided love," Yuuji adds, pointing towards the part on the screen that sayid that.

"Uh... it's a fluke, maybe?" Y/N offers helplessly, earning a deadpan from her boyfriend.

"Yeah, yeah..." Y/N huffs, knowing the idea is stupid.

Y/N opens the page, scrolling through it before ultimately coming to a simple conclusion: there's no explanation for it.

"Maybe we could go to Shoko-san?" Y/N suggests, looking over the page once more before shutting her computer.

"Sure, don't see why not."

━━ [❤︎] ━━

Shoko levels the two with a mildly surprised look, leaning back against a metal table as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Hanahaki? It's not that common, but the curse appears in students every so often." Shoko admits, looking Yuuji almost as if she were taking him apart piece by piece, trying to understand something.

"Really? Really? Do you know what's happening with Yuuji then?" Y/N asks, looking eagerly at Shoko.

Shoko hums noncommittally, closing her eyes as a beat of silence passes them before she opens them again, tried brown eyes boring into the two.

"I have a theory." Shoko allows, her stare unbreaking as she scrutinizes Yuuji.

"It could be Sukuna." Shoko suggests as Y/N blinks in surprise, Yuuji frowning in confusion, about to say something— likely refute it due to Sukuna never saying anything genuinely positive about anyone, ever —when Shoko continues. "Since he doesn't have a body of his own, the curse would manifest in Yuuji."

"So... Sukuna's in love with someone?" Y/N asks, turning towards Yuuji.

"I mean, he's been weirdly silent throughout all of this..." Yuuji says slowly, as if he had only just noticed that detail.

"Ooo! I wanna know! I wanna know!" Y/N darts forward, nearly pouncing on her boyfriend as she pokes the outlines of Sukuna's second set of eyes.

"Who is it? Who is it?" Y/N was nearly vibrating where she stood, subconsciously repeating her words in an act of excitement. "Sukuna! Su-ku-naaaa! 'Kuna? 'Kuna!"

"Will you shut up, woman?" The curse finally makes an appearance, red eyes peering open as a mouth splits into a snarl on Yuuji's cheek.

"'Kuna!" Y/N beams, not so much as flinching at Sukuna's sharp glare. "Tell me! I wanna know!"

"C'mooon, who is it that's captured the heart of the king of curses?" Y/N snickers to herself as her gaze remains on Sukuna.

Meanwhile, Shoko raises an eyebrow as she watches the two interact.

It was an odd sight, a sorcerer excitedly asking the king of curses— Ryomen Sukuna —who he's in love with.

Sukuna spits out another insult towards Y/N, who only laughs in reply.

Shoko watches as something overwhelmingly fond flickers in the pair of red eyes, the feeling only caught by the doctor as Shoko sighs deeply.

She doesn't get paid enough for this.

━━ [❤︎] ━━

Y/N peers up at Yuuji's unconscious face, her arms looped around his waist as she lays atop him, his arms wrapped loosely around her back.

"Su-ku-naaa..." Y/N calls quietly, poking Yuuji's cheek lightly, knowing that's where Sukuna often made his appearance on Yuuji's body.

"Hey... wake up. Do curses even need to sleep?" Y/N wonders, "I bet you do. You're, what, a thousand years old? Pft, old timer—"

Before Y/N could even process it, her and Yuuji's positioned were flipped, E/C eyes widening as they meet narrowed red ones.

"Uh..." Y/N murmurs helplessly, the hands that had been loosely hanging around her back now curling around her waist almost possessiv— no, Y/N didn't want to humor that thought...

Yuuji's (well, now Sukuna's) face had turned into one of pure frustration, all four eyes narrowed as he grits his teeth. Accompanying his expression, the hands on her waist were tightening painfully, no doubt leaving marks with the sharp nails.

"Th-This is new..." Y/N admits with a nervous laugh, trying to glance off to the side only for a hand to roughly grab her chin.

Nails dig into the side of her face as she was forced to meet the king of curses gaze.

"You want to know, Y/N?" Sukuna hisses out through gritted teeth, momentarily surprising the girl at the use of her first name.

'Y/N'? This is the first time he's called her by her first name.

That's the last coherent thought to pass through her mind before a pair of lips were roughly slammed onto hers.

Y/N yelps in surprise, eyes widening as she feels Sukuna, the bastard, grin against her mouth before a tongue was mercilessly shoved down her throat.

A unwilling moan rises out of her throat from the sensation as her face burns in humiliation.

Y/N yanks on his hair roughly, Sukuna eventually relenting as he leans away panting, the smug grin on his face remaining unchanging.

"W-Was that necessary...?" Y/N stammers, feeling lightheaded as she wipes a string of saliva from her abused mouth.

"Got the point across." Sukuna responds, taking in the sight of the debauched girl underneath him.

"Hmp. Great to know the king of curses is a pervert..." Y/N sighs before yelping as she was unceremoniously pushed further against the bed, a pair of lips smashing against hers.

Ah, this was going to be a long night for her, wasn't it?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISIONARY©-solarsaint

VISIONARY
©-solarsaint