17 ⋆*・゚:⋆ back in time.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Harry moved his head over on the pillow. He noticed Ara, the moonlight was falling across her face, she looked quite pale, and he sent her a nervous look. In the bed to his right lay Hermione. Her eyes were open too. She looked petrified, and when she saw that Ara and Harry were awake, she pressed a finger to her lips, and then pointed to the hospital wing door. It was ajar, and the voices of Cornelius Fudge and Snape were coming through it from the corridor outside.

Madam Pomfrey now came walking briskly up the dark ward to Ara and Harry's bed. They turned to look at her. She was carrying the largest block of chocolate they had ever seen in their life. It looked like a small boulder.

"Ah, you're all awake!" she said briskly. She placed the chocolate on their bedside tables and began breaking it apart with a small hammer.

"How's Ron?" said Harry, Ara and Hermione together.

"He'll live," said Madam Pomfrey grimly. "As for you three, you'll be staying here until I'm satisfied you're well. You had a nasty cut on your side Black, but I managed to mend it and bandage it for you — Black, what do you think you're doing?"

Ara was sitting up, and picking up her wand, ignoring the pain in her side as Harry followed suit.

"I need to see Dumbledore and Snape," said Ara shortly.

"Black," said Madam Pomfrey soothingly, "it's all right. They've got him. He's locked away upstairs. The Dementors will be performing the kiss any moment now —"

"WHAT?" Ara bellowed.

Ara and Harry jumped up out of bed; Hermione had done the same. But Ara's shout had been heard in the corridor outside; the next second, Cornelius Fudge and Snape had entered the ward. "Harry, what's this?" said Fudge, looking agitated, and ignoring Ara completely. "You should be in bed — has he had any chocolate?" he asked Madam Pomfrey anxiously.

"I'm good too, thanks for asking," said Ara sarcastically.

"Minister, listen!" Harry said. "Sirius Black's innocent! Peter Pettigrew faked his own death! We saw him tonight! You can't let the Dementors do that thing to Sirius, he's —"

But Fudge was shaking his head with a small smile on his face.

"Harry, Harry, you're very confused, you've been through a dreadful ordeal, lie back down, now, we've got everything under control. . ."

"NO YOU HAVEN'T!" yelled Ara. "HE'S INNOCENT!"

"Minister, listen, please," Hermione said; she had hurried to Ara and Harry's side and was gazing imploringly into Fudge's face. "I saw him too. It was Ron's rat, he's an Animagus, Pettigrew, I mean, and —"

"You see, Minister?" said Snape. "Confunded, the three of them. . . Black's done a very good job on them. . ."

"WE'RE NOT CONFOUNDED!" Harry roared.

"Minister! Professor!" said Madam Pomfrey angrily. "I must insist that you leave. Potter and Black are my patients, and they should not be distressed!"

"We're not distressed, we're trying to tell them what happened!" Ara said furiously. "If this fool would just shut up and listen —"

But Madam Pomfrey suddenly stuffed a large chunk of chocolate into Ara's mouth; she choked, and Madam Pomfrey seized the opportunity to try and force her back onto the bed.

"Now, please, Minister, these children need care. Please leave."

The door opened again. It was Dumbledore. Ara swallowed her mouthful of chocolate with great difficulty and got up again to join Harry.