13 - The prize

Chan carries Hyunjin like a grand prize he just won, and won't let anyone come near

Chan carries Hyunjin like a grand prize he just won, and won't let anyone come near. No stupid managers are taking him away any more!!
He's going to fight anyone who ever even looks at him a second too long.

He lands him on the bed, and crawls between his legs. This is the place he now claims as only his, with the best view ever. With both hands he cages him in. There's no way he'll escape.

But Hyunjin doesn't even think about escaping. He loves being right there, between his arms. They indulge in each other's kisses, finally getting to do whatever they want with each other.

After months of waiting, watching, wondering what it would be like, it gets very sexual, very fast. They've been circling around one another for so long, and now that they're connected, they just have to know. Hyunjin's lips slightly caress his lips when he says:

- I want you...

Chan looks at him to check what exactly does that mean.
"What do you want? Chan will get it, just say a word. Anything you want."

Hyunjin doesn't leave him in doubt.
He starts pulling Chan's shirt up and slides his hands underneath.

Chan's breathing gets faster. He's nervous, but a good kind of nervous. Like nervous before a swimming race. He pulls his shirt off with one swift move. Bye shirt!

Hyunjin smiles, lifts up his own shirt and flings it away. Chan is still in his observing stage, just watches Hyunjin's every step. And he shamelessly goes straight to Chan's pants, and uses his long palm to rub him. Chan is getting hard in his hand, mumbles something under his breath, and tries to stay cool but it isn't easy.

- Oh, wait! - Hyunjin suddenly wiggles out and runs out of the room, shirtless and all. When he comes back, he locks the door (twice), and holds in his hand a lube and a condom.

- So... yeah? - for a moment he feels a bit nervous in front of his hyung.

- Yeah!! Damn sure....! - Chan nods enthusiastically, and finishes the sentence swallowing the air out of Hyunjin. He pulls him back to the bed, where he belongs.

It would be a lie to say that Hyunjin didn't imagine this before. Ever since that kiss, he's been thinking about sex with Chan. They remove their clothes, push any remaining items from the bed (even the laptop ends up on a ground).

Chan slides down between his legs and starts kissing his torso, then lifts his leg up, and gives a slight bite to his inner thigh. His possesive kisses leave a trail of hickeys while Hyunjin trembles in excitement.
Yes, that's the same confident guy who can get a camera pregnant with just one look. Here, in Chan's arms, he trembles.

Chan then gives attention to Hyunjin's hard, throbbing cock, like it's the most delicious thing in a world. While Hyunjin is completely captivated with the view and the feeling, Chan gently approaches the back entrance and starts using fingers. This double pleasure does things to Hyunjin, and his mind gets blurred with sensations. It feels like Chan is taking him to some other place. A place where his mind shuts down, and all that matters are Chan's fingers and lips.