chapter7

Chaudhary family

there was completely silence everyone was present in the hall was observing one person and that is Manvi to break the silence Manav said Manvi try to understand our situation we  can not leave you all alone in the house. Vidyut to make Manvi understand the situation he said look Gudiya dadu health is deteriorating and its impossible for him to travel and it's not good for his health also, vaidehi Manvi you only have to stay with Shipra's family for one week only. while samarth was looking at his sister and try to understand what she was thinking. Sakshi comes forward and hug Manvi and said in a motherly tone Gudiya you have to fight with your inner demon you can not let him win against you .they are not unknown people you have known them from your childhood they won't harm you and by her this sentence Manvi broke she starts crying and said Bhabhi I try but I don't know how I will live with them for 1 week I always stays in home under the protection of the family .samarth Comes forward pat her forehead and said Manvi you trust us and Manvi nodded her head in yes then he said then be ready kiddo you will live with them for one  week you can assume it's your test I know my sister always top the exam. Manvi looks at the face for her family how were there to support her in any situation and she also want to move out form the dark memories of the past and she said yes I will go all sigh in relief as now she was ready to live with them they all known they can not let her stay single otherwise the past will haunt her and this will also help her how to trust people.in all this Ansh was busy in playing with his toys but when he sees his Bui is crying he walk towards her and sit on her lap and said bui noo roi roi and with his tiny hands cleans the tears and hug her Manav said to Manvi you are my brave bacha and Ansh said bui bave hai and smiles now everything was settled as Manvi is going to stay with Rathi family and reaming members will leave for village. Sakshi Cames with snacks and tea as it was evening time. in the meantime, vaidehi inform Shipra that Manvi will come to stay with them and driver will drop her around 8 in the morning.

time skips

they just have completed their dinner and gathered in the hall waiting for ice cream it's like there rule they always follow and do some chit chat.

vaidehi -Guddiya saman pack kar diya hai maine

Manvi -ji ma

samarth -papa hum kal kab nikalenge

Manav - around 8

and they all nodded.

Vidyut -Gudiya taiyar ho jana time par mai tumhe pahle chor aaunga 

Manvi-bhai hum uath jate hai time par aap apna dekhe and she laugh.

vaidehi - nhi manvi driver kay sath jayegi hum late Nhi ho skate Hai.

and they nodded they complete their ice cream and went to their room while Manvi and samarth went to Treace they both were standing and look at the sky and Manvi spoke.

bhai hum kaise rahenge mana hum jante hai sbko par sab kay sath rahna alg bat hai samarth how very well understand Manvi he knows how difficult it for her so here he tries to make understand Manvi the situation.

samarth smiles at her sister and said - Manvi take it like a test, bacha aap kab tak dar kar rahengi kab tak logo par trust nhi karenge hum hamesha aap kay sath thodi rahenge

when she listens, his brothers sentence she has tears in her eyes. 

Manvi hugs his brother and said -asa na kahe bhai sa hum hamesha aap kay sath rahenge

samarth -Shaadi kay Baad bhi and she immediately said yes, and he chuckled at his sister childish behavior and said -Manvi be practical.

Manvi made a pout and said bhai you said in the morning I will always stays with you. Samarth laughs at his sister and says we were joking Manvi if you get married then I too will get married soon, I don't want to marry when I look like an uncle man. Manvi starts laughing samarth looks at her sister and said in serious tone.