anxiety and exam's(15)

Start from the beginning

"We agreed since hawks is your mentor and has worked with you way longer than we have he'll be the one to decide if you pass or fail" I turned to principal nezu then back to keigo "...I won't let you win, .....brother"
"BROTHER!?" Some of the people in the class shouted

____________________________________

"To pass this exam, you'll have 30 minutes to either put these handcuffs on your enemy or you can win if you escape the stage."

"So we fight to win and / or run to win," all might confirmed Midoriyas theory before pulling out a pair of handcuffs that are supposedly a handycap for us

"Sato kirishima, you're up first. Everyone else can either watch the match or start planning strategies for their own"

'Great' I looked at my classmate before they all left to talk with their partner for the upcoming exam. Why keigo, why must you test me like this... "fischl, are you alright?" I looked at shoto and slightly smiled."Yeah.... I'll be alright. " I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him around towards yaoyorozu "C'mon you got an exam to pass! Good luck out there, l" I saw him look back at me before he and Yayoroyu walk off to talk, I'd assume.

____________________________________

"Oh, Midoriya uraraka, are you here too to watch our comrades' battles?"Yeah, we don't really get to see our teacher fight against the students, so I thought this might be handy later on," I closed the door behind me and joined them

Watching kirishima and sato fail made my stomach feel uneasy.'keigo knows all my moves and my weakness just as much as what to avoid...' I looked at my hand, they where shaking.

I took a deep breath and exhaled.'we can do this oz, the odds might be against us, but im sure that we can win this fight'

'Tsy and tokoyami really make a good team, they communicate well with each ohter and keep it level headed' I crossed my arm while observing them

I started paying attention to the screen again when it was Yayoroyus, and shotos turn

I looked at them closely, shoto was and Yayoroyu seemed to have talked over a plan, but I wouldn't know that 'cmon shoto, I believe in you' I held my hand together in a praying manner.

It wasn't looking good for them. Shoto was hanging from the telephone pole with Aizawas quirk, and yayoroyu was running for the exit. 'At this rate, they will lose. "You think they will make it?" Uraraka asked midoriya, "I would think so, but their team is one-sided of one giving orders, and the ohyer one blindly taking them," he analysed

Eventually, they reunited and started running away together until shoto made a huge iceberg , 'Mr Aizawa can't erase their quirks. If he can't see them... smart, they eventually formed a new plan and captured Mr. Aizawa making them pass the exam. I'm happy for shoto, but i still feel this lingering feeling in my stomach..."Wow, todoroki and momo are such a great team." Uraraka squeal,"I get it now. I'm jealous, but why? Is it because I have to face my brother alone or because I wish it would have been me that teamed up with him'

I stroked a lock of hair to calm whatever was rising in my stomach.'No, me and shoto don't make a good team... yes, we learned from each other for a whole weak, but that was because we both had to get stronger in different aspects. During the hosu attack, I was useless and put on the side bench shoto didn't need me.' Uraraka left the room for her exam and in came tsu.

She ended up passing, and more people came it was Iida, and yaoyorozu...'Ugh, why do I feel this way about her now!? It's not her fault I'm being stupid.' I glued my eyes to the screen for the next match. kaminari and mina really should have studied. That's what you get for not taking the exam seriously.