battle of the best(8)

Todoroki has a team full of 1 A student, so does bakugou,  Midoriya has a girl from the support class

Todoroki has a team full of 1 A student, so does bakugou, Midoriya has a girl from the support class. At least I know for a fact who to avoid

Bennets team seems full of class 1 C kids, the tall girl with a braid, the smaller boy with a jelly haircut and one of the twins with long hair. I'll have to ask Xiangling about their quirks later because I don't know how strong their quirks are.

Razors team is no different
The female twin, the blond girl with pigtails and ...wait a child? I didn't notice her before properly because she's so small

"So tell me, Xiangling, how strong are your classmates? I'll tell you about mine if you do."

"Oh well, I'd avoid the bennetts team at all cost, they are strong on their own but their biggest weakness is that they prefer working alone so communities will be lacking" she analysed every member.

"I think they teamed up with him so they have a stable leader, I'm honestly just surprised he somehow got scaramouche and reiden in one team." Chongyun stated, to which I gave him a confuses look

"they are siblings, and they don't get along that much and usually prefer fighting each ohter, well its more like scaramouche picking a fight with his sister all the time,"
xingqiu smirked

"The effect bennet can have on people, haha, truly amazing even the twins are on opposite teams"

They seem pretty tight nitted as a class

"Well, I'd avoid bakugous team at all cost he is really aggressive and won't hesitate. Todoroki team has speed, and this girl can create anything from her body fat. "

"So we should stick to defending? We already have pretty good cards since you were fourth place in the race, " the icy boy stated

"I shall lead you to victory! I giggled before looking at Midoriyas team. "I'd be careful. Midoriya is very good at strategising and planning even if all odds are against him. "

It was time to start the cavalry battle I sat on top with chongyun being in the front as the strongest guy and Xiangling supporting me in the back, I'd lie if I said I wasn't surprised at her raw strength.
xingqiu is there for the defence with her hydro swords.

I felt a slight shiver running down my spine to my core, I looked around, unsure, but I saw nothing.
"....mhm"

I cleared my throat and smiled,
I can't lose focuse I have a brother and a best friend watching.
"If we play passive and get a few lower headbands, we will stay high up on the scoreboard,"
I smiled

"TIMES UP, start forming your group now and prepare!" Midnight shouted, Bayonci smirked and started the countdown

3

2

1

Goooooo

Everyone started dashing towards Midoriya 'poor guy' we avoided conflict with any of the 'stronger teams' more, so aiming to go unnoticed, which proved quite difficult since my team is fourth in the ranking as of right now.