MMD

Michelle Marquez Dee or popularly known as MMD was about to land her private jet plane in their very own private 'Marquez Extravaganza' property. She's her own pilot and everything.

"Welcome MMD! That was a perfect landing."- her butler commented as they went inside their mansion. MMD smirked and winked at her before opening the main door.

Everyone inside gasped when they saw her in flesh. She's not the type of girl who enjoys public events. Displaying her features in flesh. She'd rather display her crafts than her beauty among these people.

"How's your trip, honey?" Her mom asked as she approached her and give her a peck on her cheeks.

"Jet lag, mom. Where's kuya Abraham?" She asked.

"He's with his friends now, you know talking about their businesses and other stuffs. Well, great timing that you came here anak, I was worried that you'll never show up your beauty in here." Her mom said and started to wipe the sides of her eyes.

'Here comes my drama queen mom.' MMD said in her mind. She gave her mom a warm hug and a gentle pat on the back.

"Of course I'll come home. How can I forget this special occasion!? It's your golden anniversary with dad." She whispered and that earned a sweet chuckle from her mom.

"Anak, I and your dad decided to team you up with our Thai investors. Actually, they're here and they're excited to meet you."

Thai investors? You mean Thai people!? She can't believe that they have a special guest.

"Wait mom, I think I have to freshen up. I looked like a cowboy here. Whian can you help me find some clothes to wear?"

Her butler, Whian, immediately obliged and led her to her bedroom.

"Wear anything you like as long as your comfortable with it!" Her mom cheered. She just waved her hand and left.

"What do you think I should wear?" She asked Whian.

Whian acted as if she's thinking.

"What if you wear the one that was given to you by apong whang-od's granddaughter?"

Okay... But which one? She remembered that apong whang-od's granddaughter gave her lots of dresses.

"The black gown that was inspired to her grandmother's tattoo. You look absolutely beautiful in that gown."

"Ok I'll wear it."

Everyone is patiently waiting for MMDs entrance while the eldest daughter of the business Thai tycoon was busy checking her nails done. Anntonia Porsild the heiress's of De Porsilana Porsild Company.

"Lūksāw~ (daughter)- Anntonia's mom called her. Her mom's so sweet and loving in their family.

"Mæ? (Mom)" she responded.

" You should stop doing that because Melanie's middle child is about to join us. You should stop looking into your finger nails."

"But mæ I have to."

"Lūksāw, you don't need to worry... You're beautiful and I know that a lot of people will love you the way we do."

Just then, Whian appeared in front of them.

"Today I'm announcing the entrance of Michelle Marquez Dee.. and oh there she goes."

People in the area gaslped after seeing MMDs transformation.

"Wow! What a stunning black gown and she looks so beautiful." People commented while others clapped their hands and held their toast for the feast.

Anntonia Porsild can't take off her eyes off MMD, she's gone mesmerized to MMDs beauty and a body to die for!

Just then their eyes met... MMD smiled at her and give her a finger heart and she exactly did the same at MMD. In which everyone squealed in ayieeeeee....

The girl in golden sunset with beautiful amber crystal gown looks fine and elegant in her own style. After greeting numerous people, MMD went to where  Anntonia Porsild sits.

"Hi, I'm MMD. You look stunning on that dress." She complimented Anntonia.

The Thai girl giggled and smiled sweetly.

"Thank you, and yours too. By the way I'm Anntonia Porsild." She extended her hand to MMDs front.

MMD immediately grabbed her hands and kissed the back of her hand. Anntonia got shocked but melted in kilig afterwards.

"I'm Michelle Marquez Dee... It's nice to meet you, Ms. Porsild...

That's where their friendship started.