8. interruptions and mother

interruptions and mother

"Is it cool that I said all that? Is it chill that you're in my head? Is it too soon to do this yet?" Nandhini asked Shubman as the 2 sat beside each other on the bed as he turned to look at her. "What?"  "Cause I know that it's delicate," she answered as he shook his head. "1. I know those lyrics. And 2. yes, I'm okay with all the things you just said," he answered making her smile. 

Shubman's hand went to her neck, as he held it, before pulling her in for a kiss again, but before their lips could touch, a knock on a door made them freak out. Their eyes went wide, and they looked at each other in panic. "I'll go hide," Shubman spoke before running into the other room, before she even opened her mouth. Sighing she went to the door, and it revealed Ishan as she opened.

"Woh Shubman na, he won't understand. That guy is head over heels for you and still says that he is confused. Confused my ass," Ishan ranted as he entered the room with her following after closing the door. "Actually Ishu," she called out. "Kya re?" he asked turning around. "Arey chill yaar," she answered. "Shubman he is actually; how do I say?" she stuttered playing with her fingers. 

"Okay see I and Shubman kissed," she answered. "haan woh dressing room me na? I know," he spoke sitting on the bed. "Nahi yaar. Ishan we actually kissed. And he is in the room," Nandhini clarified as his eyes went wide. "Confession done!?" he exclaimed as she nodded. "Phew, no more rants about confusion now," he answered as she chuckled just as Shubman came out. "You really like interrupting us, don't you?" Shubman asked leaning against the doorframe, giving him a sarcastic smile as he laughed.

"Oh, I interrupted you guys again?!" he asked laughing making us laugh too. "Okay now how are you two going to handle Shreyas?" he asked as Shubman shrugged. "Y-you only told literally a few minutes back you'll take care of it, and now you're like I donno," she asked making Ishan snicker.

"Cool cool, we'll figure out something," Ishan answered. "Acha okay, we'll have to keep it a big secret. Apart from us no one can know," Nandhini suggested. "Also I don't wanna lose my job because of this," she sighed.

"Thu bohot tension lethi ho," Ishan spoke before the boys laid down on the bed making her roll her eyes. "It's because I'm the one with a brother na," she answered before laying down beside them, soon the 3 drifting off to sleep.

nandhiniiyer has posted!