Chapter 5 = -[.-. . -.. / . -.-- . ...]-

Location: [REDACTED] [THE READERS AND THEIR MULTIVERSE MUST NOT KNOW]

World:Multiverse of Wattpadia [THEY MUST FIND A WAY TO STOP THE OUTBREAK IN THEIR OWN WAY].

Time and Date: [THEY WILL NEVER FIND OUT THE TRUTH].

"[ALYTH WILL NEVER BE ACCUSED AND TARGETTED BY THE MULTIVERSE]"

>=<

the scene appears to be at the boulevard carnival of Wattpadia where.. their MDC(Multiverse Defense Coalition) operators and heroes that the coalition sent to investigate went dark and missing..

[THE COUNCIL WILL NEVER FIND OUT..]

They arrived by the helicopter and then their operators ranging from Rhodes Island Operators, Union Heroes, G&K T-dolls.. were there to find out what the hell happened to their first team that went to investigate there..

[- .... . -.-- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -. . ...- . .-. / ..-. .. -. -.. / --- ..- - / .-- .... .- - / .... .- .--. .--. . -. . -.. / -... . ..-. --- .-. . .-.-.- .-.-.-]

(a morse message had been detected, it can be decrypted..to reveal what message does it mean before channeling the inner readers of wattpadia to comment..also to note, there are more.)

Radio Coordinator:"what's the status over?"

Rhodes Island Operator#271:"nothing interesting in here... place is a bloody ghost town."

M16A1:"you could say that again.. our mission is simple as always... find out whatever the fuck happened to the previous team on why they went dark all of a sudden.."

Union Hero#573:"i have a bad feeling about this..."

they investigated further within the area... it was littered with dead bodies around...

ST AR-15:"jesus what the hell happened here?"

Rhodes Island Operator#275:"its like a carnage here... lots of dead civvies and military.."

SIG MCX:"let's not worry about that... focus on the objectives.."

they proceed with caution..within the area.. the tension slowly rises as if something bad is about to happen

they found one of their operatives standing and facing the opposite way... it was odd for them, one of them went closer to see what happened

Rhodes Operator#674:"Jared? is that you?..."

the MDC operative was just standing there.. ignoring the Rhodes Island Operator's words.

Rhodes Operator#647:"Jared, stop fucking around... what's going on?"

as he placed his hand on the operative's shoulder, the operative was not human anymore..it had red eyes and blood all over the uniform and had dark pale skin as it turned around to them..

it screamed and snarled at the Operator#647, the rhodes island operator backed away with slight fear.. but this operative now infected began to lunge at him and then maul him to death.

the rest of the team began to fire and dispatch the infected operative.. killing it.

[- .... . / .-- .- - - .--. .- -.. .. .- / .- -. -.. / .-. . .- -.. . .-. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -. . ...- . .-. / ..-. .. -. -.. / - .... . / - .-. ..- - .... / -... . .... .. -. -.. / - .... . / --- ..- - -... .-. . .- -.-]