003

Tallahassee Florida

Tallahassee Florida

|9-14-23|

Neveah sat at her vanity flat ironing her hair, Lexi observed her outfit contemplating on whether she liked it or not. "I hope my man don't trip, I'm really trynna get outside." Lexi said adjusting her black dress.

"Yeah cause we know how he get, did yo ass even tell him you going out?" Veah asked adding hair spray to perfectly straight hair.

" Girl it's fuck him right now." Lexi said putting on her heals." Don't let him hear you say that he gone beat yo ass." Veah giggles as her friend smacks her lips.

" Girl whatever."

The two friends sat in the back of the Uber taking pictures, and videos as they waited to arrive at their destination.

Climbing out the car the two walked side by side laughing at little comments they both made.

Veah watched as Lex chugged down a full shot of vodka. " Ouu girl you needa chill." Veah grabbed Lexi, pulling her down to sit.

" I'm lit asf right now, can't even see straight." She giggled, Veah shook her head pulling out her phone swiping through a few stories.

One caught her eye. Veah's face furrowed as she read what the post said." What did you post, I think Darius on his way." Veah explained grabbing Lexi's phone checking her story.

Watching the video veah's mouth hung open, the video showed Lex shaking her ass as many people surrounded her. Not only that, she posted another video.

Neveah thought quickly, deleting the video then grabbing her friend up.

" Slow down you know I'm drunk." Lexi groaned as she was being drug by her younger friend.

" Girl I'm trynna save yo ass from a beating." The girls hopped into the Uber, the driver quickly speeding off.

The whole ride Lex wouldn't shut up about her man.

" I miss my man, I hope he ain't mad at me." She laughed laying her head down on Neveah's shoulder.

"oh he's hella mad" Veah thought to herself. Just then her phone began to vibrate repeatedly. The girl didn't want to take her focus off her friend so she decided to ignore it.

But it only got worse.

Spam calls came back to back, and it became unbearable. Veah picked up the phone knowing it was probably Darius.