001

Tallahassee Florida

Tallahassee Florida

|9-10-23|

Neveah stood outside the door, waiting for the person on the other side to open it up.

After a few moments later the door swung open revealing the familiar brown skin, that Veah had grew up with.

"Hey girl, come in." Lexi said stepping out the way allowing Neveah to enter the large house. As Veah looked around she quickly took off her shoes.

She couldn't help but admire how modern the house was, it was beautiful. Anyways, she followed Lexi down into the basement.

Veah immediately noticed that there was other people there she didn't mind, she was a social butterfly.

" Don't mind them, they don't know when to go home." Lexi rolled her eyes as she sat down on the large white couch that sat in front of a large flat screen tv.

" So you like it here so far?" She asked as Veah shrugged before responding." It's cool I guess haven't done shit yet." She stated as Lexi nodded.

" Let's change that there's a party tonight we should def slide." Lexi suggested to which Veah agreed.

It had been a couple of hours and Veah was now headed home to get changed. She knew her mother would allow her to go out, as long as she was back at a reasonable time.

Opening the front door she threw her shoes off running up the stairs. She quickly went into her walk in bathroom grabbing her wash clothes where she then started up her shower.

She went ahead and followed through her normal routine before she stepped out wrapping her towel around her body as she walked into her room.

She went over to her closet choosing a classy outfit that she thought wouldn't make her look overdressed.

She applied lotion and other oils onto her body. After she was done with that she threw on her outfit.

She then turned on her speaker allowing Brent faiyaz to flow through her room. As Veah started on her hair she thought about the events that would occur tonight.

She wasn't sneaking behind her mother's back, but she knew she would probably do things she wasn't supposed to.

She's still a teenager and has a lot of learning to do, and besides how can she get in trouble if no one knows.

Finishing up on her hair she received a notification that her Uber was outside, although Veah was feeling a little uneasy about getting into a strangers car, she decided to still go.

She made sure to share her location with her older brother, he wasn't too strict when it came to Neveah going places.

He just had to know exactly where she was. She made sure to ask questions before entering the car. And soon she was on her way to the location Lexi had sent her.

" Thank you!" Veah smiled closing the door as she ran toward her friend, as she was now infornt of a large fancy house.

" Don't wander off, there's hella people up inner." Lexi informed as her and Veah entered the home.

They were immediately hit with the smell of weed, and loud music. Veah wasn't the type to smoke, although she had a couple times already.

Veah and Lexi were enjoying their time on the dance floor, the two danced as the dj played all hits. Florida so far wasn't as bad as Veah expected it to be.

Soon the two girls got tired making their way over to the kitchen where they grabbed drinks. Lexi grabbing a soda while Veah grabbed a cold water.

"Aw hell." Lexi whispered as her and Lexi seen the three familiar faces approach them." Girl bring your ass!" Veah yelled as she grabbed Lexi's hand leading her back onto the dance floor.

" good cause ion wanna be bothered with them right now." Lex chuckled as Veah just smiled. The two eventually made their way over to a couch where they sat to cool down.

" It's hot as hell in here." Veah groans as she slouched down on the couch. Lexi laughed as she noticed her friends walking over.

Lexi tapped veah's arm three times warning her that the boys were approaching." Yo Lexi why tf you avoiding me." Darius semi yelled as Lexi deadpanned him.

Veah still sat slouched as she zoned out, thinking about her old friends. She didn't understand how they could turn on her already.

" yo is you good." Tyler asked standing in front of the   brown skin girl. Veah nodded taking a small sip from her drink.

She hadn't had a conversation with any of Lexi's other friends, it was kind of awkward but she tried her best to ignore the eerie feeling.

" Youn speak?" The lightskin asked as Neveah rolled her eyes, " um of course I speak." She said smartly as Tyler shook his head.

What he didn't know was that Veah could talk his head off, she in fact was saving him from a headache.

"Ion believe you, you quite as hell." Veah rolled her eyes sighing as she didn't feel like speaking anymore. Tyler downed a shot as he made his way over to where a bunch of other people were.

" Okay Veah we really needa turn up." Lexi squealed as she grabbed her friends hand pulling her up as they walked over to the bar.

" I don't drink for real." Neveah sighed before picking up the shot glass. She stared at it for a moment, before letting all her worries go as she chugged down the liquor.

The burning sensation rushed down her throat as she scrunched up her face. Neveah stood up, walked over to the dance floor where she began to dance.

Lexi had followed behind, and the two were enjoying themselves as their favorite songs blasted through the speakers.

That was until Darius came over snatching Lexi up, leaving Veah in shock. " Nigga youn have ta grab her like that." Veah slurred as Lexi tried to get away from him.

" Bro y'all both is drunk and it's late as hell." Darius argued as Lexi pouted. " At least let me say bye." She said snatching away from the boy.

Veah and Lex shared a final hug as Tyler made his way over.

" Can you take me home?" Veah asked as she wasn't receiving any service from her phone." You just gone let a stranger take you home?" Tyler chuckled at how careless the girl was.

" ion think you gone do shit, plus I trust that you wouldn't try to hurt me." Veah stated as she reasoned with the boy.

Tyler agreed and the two left right behind Lex and Darius.

Veah's feet began to hurt, she snatched her shoes off carrying them in her hands as she followed Tyler to his car.

He started up the car as he looked over to Veah, he noticed how drowsy she looked, he also noticed how pretty was.

" I live a few streets down from Lex." Veah informed as she pulled her address up.

Tyler began driving, and they soon were about 5 minutes away from Neveah's house. By this time the girl was asleep with her head leaning against the window.

Tyler pulled into the driveway as he then shook the girl awake." Oh, thank you!" Veah gave a faint smile before grabbing her purse and getting out the car.

She slowly made her way to the front door where she opened it with her key. Tyler stayed to make sure she got in safe before speeding off.

...

Please vote and comment!!!