My eyes widened and before I could even start questioning him, he gave me a sharp look while resting his cheek against his knuckles.

"Y/n, I will now be telling you the real reason why we resurrected you..."

-

3rd Person's POV

"Captain! Captain, are you alright!?"

As soon as Mina's feet landed back on the ground, she rushed to Y/n's unmoving body that laid comfortably above the ridiculous amount of snow.

The fairy kneels down and gently pulls Y/n into her arms, checking her for any abnormalities. After confirming there was nothing wrong, the breath she was holding was released.

Relief filled her mind as she pressed her forehead against Y/n's. "Thank goodness..." She mumbled.

Tzuyu shivered at how cold it was and looked around the catastrophe that had befallen the forest. The blizzard had already stopped, but the snow showed no signs of melting away despite being under the scorching sun.

Taeyeon picked up a shard of ice and examined it. She suddenly had the urge to throw it on one of the fallen trees, and so she did. The shard pierced through it, cutting it in half and still remaining in its original shape even after collision. "Woah... As expected of the strongest knight in history, anyone would die if they got hit with that"

Now was really not the time to be impressed, but Taeyeon couldn't stop herself from gawking at her surroundings. She's never seen such a large-scale attack done so perfectly, this gave her even more reason to admire Y/n and her abilities.

"Tzuyu, Lady Taeyeon, we should head home and report to Lady Lee. If we stay here any longer, the captain might freeze to death" Mina said while carrying Y/n in her arms.

Tzuyu nodded and picked up Y/n's mask that was next to her feet. It's a miracle it didn't break or get lost during the blizzard. She was about to place it on the unconscious girl's face, but abruptly stopped when she noticed something. 

Her head tilted to the side in confusion as she leaned in to get a closer look. "Is it just me or does she look... older?"

"Eh?" Mina looked down and examined Y/n's face.

Taeyeon moved closer and stared at the former captain with a hum. It didn't take long for her to notice the differences. "Her facial features look more mature, she somehow looks 3 years older than she did earlier"

Tzuyu smirked. "So she turned into an old hag after using Calamitrous at full power?" She didn't even have time to laugh at her own joke after Mina kicked her leg.

"Get your eyes checked" Mina didn't like how Tzuyu called Y/n old, the latter still looked youthful despite the sudden change. It may have been a joke, but it was a bad one.

"The capital city is far, you'll have a hard time getting there if you carry all three of us together" Taeyeon said and pulled Tzuyu to her side. "I have a horse just outside the forest, it's what I rode to get here. Tzuyu and I will take that, we'll leave Y/n to you"

Mina nodded and quickly flew out of there after Taeyeon told her to go. The fairy wasn't sure why Y/n suddenly looked older, but she guesses it has something to do with Dandi.