When you get sick

Start from the beginning

Rengoku: Oh my baby girl/boy.

Y/n: Am I ok daddy?

Rengoku: Yes your completely fine. Now let's go home and get you all better!

💖Mitsuri Kanroji💖

She was panicking because she woke up to see her sick daughter/son next to her telling her that she/he was sick.

Mitsuri: Oh no what do I do?! Ok ok umm so I put her/him back in bed and put a cold reg over her/his head and I got some medicine for her/him too but what else should I do?! I'm freaking out!

Iguro: Mitsuri, you did enough. All you need to do now is to just be by her/his side.

Mitsuri: Oh right! Thank you so much for helping me out Obanai!

Iguro: Your welcome.

🐍Obanai Iguro🐍

He was surprisingly good this stuff. The second his daughter/son woke up with a high fever he put her/him right back to bed, put a cold rag over her/his head and got her medicine.

Y/n: Thank you father.

Iguro: Your welcome.

🌪Sanemi Shinuzagawa🌪

Y/n woke up very cold. She/He got up and walked to her/his father's room and saw him asleep. Now wanting to bother him she/he just decided to do things herself/himself.

Y/n: Papa's asleep right now. I don't want to wake him up so I'm gonna take care of myself. I'm only 6 years old but I'm a big girl/boy now!

Y/n walked over to the bathroom and grabbed a small rag placed it in the bucket of water that was warm. But she/he accidentally put scolding hot water instead of warm water so when she tried to pull the towel out she/he burned her hand from the water

Y/n: OW! That hurt....Bad water!

Sanemi: What the fuck is with all the yelling!

Y/n got up and ran to her/his father and hugged his leg

Y/n: The mean water burned me!

Sanemi: Why we're you up in the first place, Y/n.

Y/n: I woke up really really cold and I saw you were asleep so I wanted to take care of myself because I'm a big girl/boy but then water burned me.

Sanemi looked over at the bucket of water and placed his finger in it only to pull it back with a hiss.

Sanemi: No wonder you burned yourself it's scolding hot.

Y/n: Did I do bad?

Sanemi: Oh no no sweetheart you did good. Now let papa take care of you now.

Y/n: Ok Papa.

Sanemi picked his daughter/son up and walked back to her/his room and placed her on the futon and put a warm rag on her forehead. Seconds later she/he was fast asleep. Sanemi got up and went to make her some nice warm food for when she wakes up. He and a few tears in his eyes.

Sanemi: My little girl/boy is growing up so fast.

📿Gyomei Himejima📿

Gyomei had just returned from a mission when he heard some coughing. He walked close to the sounds and could sense that his daughter/son was sick

Gyomei: Y/n? Are you ok?

Y/n: No I think I'm sick.

Gyomei: I see. Do you have a fever?

Y/n: No. I think it's just a cough.

Gyomei: Ok then, Make sure to take some cough drops and drink some water. I'll help you out as much as I can.

Y/n: Ok father...

✨Tengen Uzui✨

Both Y/n and Uzui were sick.

Uzui: I feel like I'm dying...

Y/n: Tell me about it...

Makio: You two have a minor cold.

Hinatsuyu: Yes, and this will go away shortly.

Suma: AHHHH TENGEN-SAMA!!! Y/N!!!!!

Y/n: Ow! Mama that's loud...

Suma: Oh- Sorry...

Hinatsuyu: Do you need us to get you anything?

Y/n: A funeral plan would be nice.

Makio: Y/n.

Uzui: I'm actually on her/him with this.

Y/n: I want to be playing and doing flashy stuff. Not stuck in bed.

Uzui: Same.