Meeting Sting and Rogue

Sakura was very tired. Currently, she and Joy were walking through a crowded town. They had just finished a job to take down some thieves.

Sakura was sad. Her nakama was still missing. The guild wasn't doing good either. It has been two years, and the guild has been getting worse and worse. Most of the guild couldn't complete the jobs that they take, and Fairy Tail has not been getting enough money to pay off dues and loans. They had to borrow money from a new guild called Twilight Ogre.

Although Sakura has been doing good and completing her jobs, and even some S-Class jobs, her alone has not been enough to support the whole guild. She can't make enough money to support everyone, and their huge building. FairyTail's reputation had been going down in the drain.

Sakura was walking through the town, Joy was resting on her head, sleeping.
Sakura was walking, thinking, until her thoughts were broken by a noise. She heard a small voice, crying. She followed it, and it led her to a small exceed. The exceed was green and small. It was also wearing a pink frog suit. The crying also woke up Joy.

Joy looked at the exceed and asked Sakura," Ne Sakura-chan, are we going to help that exceed?" Sakura looked at the small exceed, then smiled at Joy. "Of course we are."

Sakura approached the exceed. While she was coming toward it, the exceed looked up at Sakura with tearful eyes and asked," Who are you?" Sakura smile at it to show that she wasn't going to harm it. " My name is Sakura, and this is my partner Joy. Are you lost? Can I get your name?" The exceed looked at her, then it looked at Joy and said," Fro's name is Frosch and Fro lost Rogue." Then Frosch burst into another round of tears. Sakura and Joy shared a looks, then Sakura bent down and picked Frosch up in her arms. " Ne Frosch, do you want me to help you to find Rogue?" Frosch looked at her with big eyes and said," really?" Sakura smiled and replied, " of course, I am going to help you find your friend Frosch." With that, Sakura started to search the town for a person named Rogue.