Pentagram City: Part 8

Começar do início

The light of a candle was seen nearby dimly lighting the room as she continued to Hum an old lulluby for the exhausted hellhound before her.

For awhile longer the Ninetailed fox demon continued to hum until suddenly she stopped as her eyes remained closed yet more focused than they were prior.

The wind had slightly picked up more so than it had before as noticably the candle next to them suddenly blew out leaving the room lit with nothing but the glow of the pentagrams red light shining through. 

Her Ninetails noticably covering loonas slumbering form in a protective manner as Kaguyas eyes opened looking forward in front of her.

Her face retaining a very serious look upon it as she gazed upon the entity that appeared in the room with them without making so much as a single sound.

The many shadows of the room swirled around its body as the doppleganger demon looked upon the two of them silently its red eyes not so much looking at kaguya but upon the female hellhound slumbering within her lap.

"So you have come...." Kaguya spoke as the demon suddenly looked up from loona towards the fox demon herself.

It continued to remain silent as did kaguya afterwards not at all attacking as they continued the long staredown until the demon looked down towards loona once more..... and then turning away.

"leaving so soon~" Kaguya spoke again a bit more like her mischievous self this time as the demon froze for a moment.

It turned looking over its ethereal shoulder back towards her.

"Her time will come...." It finally spoke.

"What exactly are you waiting for fufu~" She said again as this seemed to agitate the demon furthur as it narrowed its eyes looking back towards her for a moment.

"Do not make me destroy you... for now I have other matters to deal with...." It said again before turning away in silence before disappearing.

Kaguya remained silent as a smirk had adorned her face from the encounter. The flame from the candle nearby having suddenly relight itself upon the doppelganger leaving the room as if he was never there.

Suddenly Kaguya looked to the side startled slightly as the ringing of a phone was heard nearby Loonas neatly folded cloths.

Gently she shook the hellhounds shoulder.

"Its time to wake up~" Kaguya spoke as loonas eyes slowely fluttered open.

Mmmm Blitzo... fuckin hell.... I don't work today leave me alone.... she said half asleep as Kaguya giggled slightly.

"Waaah!!?" Loona said sitting up as it slowely seemed to dawn on her what the sound actually was.

Kaguya watched as the hellhound rolled out of her lap shaking her head rapidly getting the cobwebs out of her brain before quickly grabbing her phone answering it.

"Yeah! Im here!! Alright! I'm on it!." She said as she hung it up before looking back at Kaguya.

"Is it time already~?" Kaguya said.

"Yep that's our cue." Loona spoke as Kaguya stood up from her knees to her full height.

Loona then hugged herself slightly noticing that the room was oddly really cold which was strange because she didn't remember the pride ring having much cold weather.

She watched as the Ninetailed Fox Demon Paused infront of the window looking outside.

"Then lets not waste anymore time.~" Kaguya spoke while looking out of the window.