part 1

-tav's p.o.v-

"tav, time to go sweetie"

today was the day. the day I would leave the house I've been in my whole life. to go to america.

I got up from the floor and made my way to the door. Right when my hand was only inches away from the door, I turned around to look at my home one last time. after taking everything out, I noticed that the house seems ten times larger than it was before. i ran the tips on my fingers along the wall, thinking about all the memories i've made in this house. memories of family reunions(which i hate because you have to socialize)as all the memories started to fade away, tears started flowing from my eyes."tav, he's waiting for you." 'he' is my best friend. we've known each other all our lives .

i sobered up from my tear fest, even though i was going to cry again. i stepped out the door, only to be hit with the cold winter air. i smiled looking at all the snow around me. i absolutely love snow ever since i was little. my mum locked the door behind me as i made my way down the steps. I stared at the ground the whole we down hoping it would make me feel like i was going slower. well, it worked, but time going slower actually felt worse.

I started thinking about everything I was going to leave behind. when he broke me from my thoughts by crushing me in a hug that took all of the air out of my body. I didn't complain , because i knew I wouldn't have one of these hugs for a long time. I relaxed into the hug and took in his scent."tav, don't leave me" i cried into his chest, considering he is over five inches taller than me."i have to go,Tig" I call him Tig because my nickname for him is Tigger, which is a different story." i'm sorry, i have to go"

"tav, we're going to miss our plane"

I'd rather miss the plane than leave my home and trigger, honestly. I squeezed him tighter and he did the same before finally letting go. I looked up at him ,only to see him crying. "Oh my god you're crying"he smiled down at me at the same time I smiled up to see his ocean blue eyes."because my favorite person in the world is leaving " my mum, once again to told me that we had to get going, before trig had a chance to give me another hug."bye Tig, I love you",I said while squeezing home one more time."i love you too"

I got into the car wanting to jump out and tie myself to a pole. my brother closed the door behind me. i watched him as we drove off until i couldn't see him anymore.

he's gone now.