Something New Around Every Corner

Start from the beginning

Kyoya, slightly taken aback by the sudden 'attack', pushed his glasses up and glared down at the twins. "What crazy idea are you talking about now?"

"Kate and Shae! Can they become hostesses?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea!" Tamaki cheered, appearing in front of the group.

"Wait, wait," Shae said, holding her hands up, "what are you three talking about?"

"Becoming female hosts!" Kate answered, "Or entertainers, it doesn't matter with me. Please, Shae! It'll be fun!"

"Kate, we still have to unpack, my uncle won't be happy with a bunch of boxes laying around the house for too long."

"I've been to your house, you're almost done! Besides, it's only for an hour after school. Please, please, please!" Kate gave her best puppy-eyes, even better than what she normally did.

Shae looked to Tamaki and Kyoya, discussing it a little ways away from them. "Geez, girl... You could talk a forest into buying a chainsaw..." A loud 'yes!' was made by the three first years. "But only if Kyoya agrees."

"Why Kyoya?"

"He's the leader here, right?"

There was a cry as lightning appeared out of nowhere and zapped Tamaki, who then went back to his corner of depression; Kyoya smirked as he pushed up his glasses; the twins burst out laughing; Haruhi acted like nothing happened; and Honey pocked Tamaki with a stick while Mori agreed with whatever he was saying.

"He's the vice president," Hikaru said, still laughing.

"Boss is the president." Kaoru finished, leaning against his brother.

"O-oh... oops. Oh well." Shae shrugged.

"Though I must agree with the majority vote," Kyoya said, walking back to the small group, "I think having you two here as entertainers and hostesses would be a good way to open the doors to the male population of the school and therefor more money for the club's account." He took out his notebook again, doing -what everyone assumed- calculations.

'So he's really in it for the money...?' Shae thought. Out loud she asked, "What is an entertainer exactly?"

"Just as it sounds, you and Miss Justice will entertain the guests during club hours and at events the club holds." Kyoya answered, smirking back at her. "It can be anyway you'd like: music, plays, etc."

"Wait... what now?" Shae glared at Kate. "No. I can't even sing."

"Ms. Reiko thinks you can." Haruhi put in as she walked past, "making you a lead in the spring play is something to be proud of."

"You're a lead in the play?" Everyone looked to Shae, who's ears turned red from the attention.

"Kate too. We didn't even asked for it, she just decided it on her own!"

"Well then..." Kyoya put a hand on his chin, "That's definitely something to be proud of, Ms. Reiko is very picky when it comes to her leading actors. To choose you two without auditioning is unheard of."

"Then it's settled!" Tamaki announced, "Princess Kate and Princess Shae will be our new members!"

Most of the girls cheered at the news, though a few were giving the two Americans looks that could kill. Kate suddenly became self-conscience and tried hiding behind Shae and the twins. Shae grabbed her arm though and pulled her back into view.

"You got us into this, there's no way you're hiding."

Suddenly, the twins ran out of the club. Everyone stared after them, Kyoya with an irritated expression. Shae looked up at him and studied his face. Kate looked at Shae and studied her.