Immortal? No. You're Just Stupid.

WASSUP HOES FUN FACT OF THE DAY: Did you know that u suck/j (and swallow 🙂)

LETS READ NOW 😀

...................................................................................

         A few days pass, and thankfully no one noticed the girl's disappearance. Yet. Well, until the Monday following. Aizawa walked into the classroom, a bit solemn, which was unusual for him. The class stirred with confused noises, wondering what could've made their sensei so upset...
        "Mr. Aizawa, what's wrong?" A worried Ochako Uraraka says, her fingers intertwing on the desk. "Well..." The tired man let's out a small sigh, slumping down in his chair. "There's been an accident." Chuuya saw Dazai's smile grow. Two upwards lines pulled up on his face, his hazel eyes twisting a red hue. No doubt the Dazai was the cause of this "accident"...
        The ginger shoved Dazai, muttering angrily. "What the hell did you do?.." Dazai shrugged, smiling still. "Why are you so quick to assume to worst of me, chibi?~" Chuuya holds in a groan, not wanting to draw any attention. It seemed like he was the only one taking the mission seriously at the moment.
         Honestly, Dazai was a bit annoyed at the fact someone found out. He knew someone would, but he didn't think it'd become his issue again.
          Aizawa explains the situation, and tells them that the pros are on the track to find out who it is. Nobody suspects Dazai, obviously. Because, why the hell would a hero student kill another one? {{To protect his boyfriend ofc ♡♡♡}}
         All the students are a bit freaked out, because who knows what will happen with a killer on the lose? Especially on UA grounds. Chuuya's just annoyed. He knows what happened. Not the reason, but he knows Dazai better than he knows himself. Dazai isn't predictable, don't get the wrong idea. But Chuuya can sense when Dazai's done something. And it irritates him.
          But before Aizawa can get another word out, an alarm rings. The villain alarm. Some want to start panicking, but they know better than that. Much better, frankly. This routine wasn't irregular, but not enough to keep the students calm. Shota takes his responsibility and leaves the room, putting Iida in charge. The students sit in silence. Even Bakugo, which was strange.
            Unfortunately, or fortunately based on preference, the calm was disrupted. Into the classroom came multiple villains. The LOV. If you don't know them, you don't watch the news. This is when wveryone starts to panic. The villains manage to shut them up, by Shigaraki grabbing Dazai, holding 4 fingers against the young boys throat.
          "Dazai!" Chuuya ubruptly stands up, worried apparently. "Sit down, punk. Or else the bandaged brat gets it." Another male, Dabi, growls angrily. He obviously doesn't want to be here. On the other hand, there's a blonde girl behind Tomura. She's absolutely fawning over Osamu. Calling him pretty and talking about his blood, normal things like that ♡.
           Chuuya grits his teeth and sits down. He knows Dazai can handle it, but he's just so conflicted. More like jealous that someone else has their hands on Zai's throat—jkjk...ANYWAYS! Dabi scoffs and looks around the room, his eyes landing on a certain white and red haired teen. Their relationship? God knows. And Dabi of course.
             Some of the students gasp, but they knows to try and stay calm. Shigaraki scowls at Dazai, seemingly thinking. "What's with the bandages? They're weird." Dazai just smiles.

"I know." This response pisses the villain off, his grip tightening. "Sass'll get'cha nowhere good, kiddo." His 5th finger falls down onto the brunnetes throat, shocking everyone. To everyone's surprise, the brunette stood unscathed, brushing imaginary dust off his shoulder.

"Well, that was underwhelming." Dazai says with a smirk. Tomura, wide-eyed and bewildered, stammered: "But... you were supposed to be disintegrated! How are you still here?" Dazai smiled. "I guess I'm just immune to your little vanishing act. Better luck next time, or maybe consider a career change."
         Tomura nervously replies, a bit freaked out by this. "This can't be happening. No one survives disintegration!" Dazai shrugs, calm and nonchalant about this whole situation.  "Guess I'm just special. Now, can we wrap this up? I have more important things to do than being a target for failed experiments."

The LOV, shaken, lowers their weapons and step away, realizing his plan had backfired. Kurogiri, a man that reminded Dazai of his ginger "dog", opens a portal, allowing the villains to flee. Everyone is confused.

★°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•★

750 words
Late asf
Sorry aha
Bye.