Dance Floor | Alejandro

Today was another successful mission for Task Force 141 and Mexican Special Forces. We were back at the Special Forces HQ and celebrating with a huge party. There was music, food, drinks and everybody seemed to be having a great time. I sat in the corner just watching people since I wasn't much of a dancer. I get a kick out of the groups of twos on the dance floor. All the guys on the Task Force had all found a partner to dance with, even Ghost. I could tell he was smiling at his partner by the way his eyes were squinted behind his mask. It was almost unsettling to see him so happy. But it made me happy to see him relax.
“Wanna dance?” I looked up and saw Alejandro, the leader of Mexican Special Forces, and a total dreamboat.
“Oh, I'm not much of a dancer.” I said, shaking my head and setting down my drink.
“But I am," he said, shrugging. “Just one," he said, holding up a finger. “And if you don't completely hate me afterward. Maybe I'll convince you for a second dance.” He smirked, and butterflies swarmed in my stomach.
I couldn't help but feel my face get warm. He was determined to get me to dance with him, and I admired him for it. “Sure..” I said, chuckling and shrugging as I got up and took his hand. He led me to the dance floor just as High Heels by Flo Rida started playing. (Great song, I suggest you listen to it.)
He brought my body close to his, resting his hands on my hips and began moving to the beat, swaying me with him. My hand rested on his shoulders, and a cheeky smile covered my face.
The loud music fills my ears as our eyes stay locked together and our faces are inches apart. It was so easy to move to the song with him in my arms. He smiled sweetly at me as his head bobbed to the song. I chuckled and let the music control my body. He watched my hips move in his hands, smiles never leaving our faces. “Beautiful, mi querida/querido!” He said over the music before he took my hand and spun me around, pulling my backside to his chest as he continued dancing. I smiled and bit my bottom lip as his hand creeped around my stomach, holding me close to him. Alejandro and I have never been this close physically, but we had a good bond. We understood each other in a deep way. I knew I could trust him and if I were to get uncomfortable, which was unlikely. He would give me space. But I didn't want space, I wanted to stay close to him. I started to get carried away with my dance moves as I moved my hips with his, rubbing my backside against his front. One of my hands laid over his that was on my stomach, and my other hand reached behind me and cupped his cheek. He let out a deep groan in my ear as he whispered. “Looks like you are a bit of a dancer, mi querida/querido.” he said teasingly, causing chills to cover my body. His lips grazed my neck, and he hummed the song in my ear. He was so warm, it was comforting. He spun me back around, pulling our fronts together. This time, his arms were fully locked around my waist as he smirked at me. My bottom lip stayed in between my teeth, and I tried to contain myself from kissing him. Because it was just dancing, right? I guess Alejandro knew what I was thinking because his hand creeped up to my shoulder, and he pulled my chest to his. It's like all the music has dimmed around us as my arms wrapped around his shoulders. Before I knew it, our lips were connected in a passionate lock, and our legs continued to dance on the floor. It was almost as if he was starving to kiss me because his hands tightened on my back, causing it to arch slightly as he pushed deeper into my lips.
My breath left my lungs as my hand traveled up the back of his head, and he began gently moving his lips against mine. A light hum vibrated from my throat, and my body tensed up from the heated kiss. He smirked against my lips as his tongue slipped into my mouth. My breath hitched, and he held me close. Our legs continued to dance. I got lost in the moment from his soft lips against mine and his body holding me. “Alejandro..” I whispered and pulled my lips from his. He smiled sweetly and pecked my lips.
“Si, Y/n?” He whispered back as he looked deeply into my eyes. He made me weak with his gaze. My knees nearly collapsed, but his grip around me held me up.
“Do you think we can… maybe go somewhere private?” I blushed as I whispered to him. His smile grew before he nodded, taking my hand and leading me off the dance floor and out of the room. I followed happily, and I was excited to see what was going to happen behind closed doors.

Call of Duty | Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें