"Aren't you mad..?"Thorn asked.

"Mad? No, I was rather surprised. You're so innocent, I didn't expect you to be a traitor. Though I was a tiny bit angry since you made Taufan sad, but it's all good. I understand why you did it."Lucas sincerely replied which made Thorn cry. "E-eh- why are you crying? Did I say something wrong??"He panicked.

"No, no, you didn't"Thorn said in between sobs as he wiped away his tears. "I'm just glad that you weren't mad.."

Lucas's eyes softened as he continued to speak. "Sure it's a bad thing, but you had your reason, and besides, you didn't hurt anyone."

"I did attack Taufan.."Thorn mumbled.

"But you didn't hurt him physically. You just surprised him and put a sleeping spell on him, I say that's okay."Lucas reasoned. "That little rascal can handle that. Afterall, he went through much more after all of the trouble that he had caused all this years." He sighed in exhaustion. "I sometime wonder how he hasn't hurt himself yet, especially after breaking so many rules"

Thorn chuckled. "I guess he's lucky."

Lucas nodded in agreement before he spoke again. "So, why did you call me? I'm sure you didn't call me just to chat, only Taufan does that and he always annoy me for hours. I hope that wasn't your plan?"He raised an eyebrow, making it seem like he was a strict person.

Another chuckle. "No, that's not my plan. I just wanted to ask if you could help me."

"I don't mind, what do you need?"

After explaining his plan, Lucas agreed with a smile and helped him without any complain.

Back to present

"That's nice of him"Solar commented. "So, you have everything planned out?"

"Mhm"He nodded and turned to him. "But.. could you please help me with something?"

"Sure, what is it?"Solar asked.

Just like that, the daylight dissappeared, replaced by a beautiful dark sky filled with stars and a bright white moon.

"May I have your attention?"Solar asked loudly which caught everyone's attention. "Thank you" He gave Thorn the signal before he dissappeared into the crowd.

"U-um.."Thorn gulped. "T-this is my wish" He pulled down the cloth that was covering his painting.

Silence.

"I know that I had done a wrong thing"Thorn said with clear nervousity in his voice, but Solar's thumb up from behind the crowd gave him confident. "I know that I had hurt all of you because of it, and I'm sorry. Really sorry, I swear that I won't repeat that mistake again."

Whispers beganned, but he continued.

"I know that it's hard to trust or believe me after the betrayal, but I hope that you will atleast find it in your heart to give me a second chance and start all over again."He took a deep breath and waited.

Magic filled the painting as the drawings moved on its own, showing past memories as presents flew to their receiver.

No reaction.

Thorn's heart filled with dissappointment, but he didn't blame them and had already expected this reaction, but it was worth a try.

Just as he got down from the stage, he was greeted by a tight hug from Taufan.

"U-Ufan..?"Thorn said in surprise.

"You little cinammon!"Taufan said in between sobs, still hugging him tight. "Of course I forgive you!"

Thorn froze, not believing his ears. But he got out of the frozen state after everyone came to him to him with a smile, and he couldn't help, but to tear up.

"Thank you"Thorn said in between sobs and searched for Solar and mouthed another thank you.

A smile appeared on Solar's face and he nodded in knowledge, humming happily as he watched all of them from the shadows.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed ^^